1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The World Ends with you [U] [Squire] Freezing

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by zainxv, Mar 18, 2010.

1. zainxv

zainxv Member

As the title says, the rom freezes during the cutscene with the main character running away as he crosses the other character. the game freezes causing the sound to repeat and the screen to hold still. closing and opening the DS screen doesn't work.

My card is ninjapass x9, but i doubt its the card as multiple roms dont work, i think it is anti piracy. Has anyone found a way around this or a rom thats patched?

2. big_lotz

big_lotz New Member

During the cut-scene, open and close the ds repeatedly until the scene is over. I had the same problem and found that solution and it worked fine after that.

3. zerobahamut

zerobahamut Well-Known Member

Maybe if you update your card, that might work.

4. zainxv

zainxv Member

do i have to do this with every cutscene, or is this the only one?

5. big_lotz

big_lotz New Member

It worked for me and I haven't had to do it again, although I haven't beaten the game yet. But if it doesn't work for you, I don't know what to tell you.

6. zainxv

zainxv Member

just to clarify, begin opening and closing from start of cutscene or after it freezes

7. titen96

titen96 Well-Known Member

yeah close it for a few seconds then open it its the video buffering problem

and yes this is the only problem i finished the game and the ending was great

8. big_lotz

big_lotz New Member

I did it from the beginning of the cut-scene until after the freeze. Then I watched the rest of it with no problem.

9. titen96

titen96 Well-Known Member

you dont have to do it repeatedly just once for a few seconds

10. zainxv

zainxv Member

thanks for the speedy help. Mod can close/delete this.