1. This forum is in read-only mode.

the world ends with you sequel?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by OAN, Jan 13, 2010.

1. OAN

OAN Guest

i'v been wondering if anyone has heard of square enix making a second part for the world ends with you. i liked that game sooo much.and im really hoping for there to be a second one. so if anyone knows anything about that please let me know.

2. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Only rumors and such.
    It seems they're interested for a sequel on the Wii, but still only rumors.

3. ridiculosity

ridiculosity Active Member

I kinda gave up hope after I read this thing that said Squeenix said they wanted to make only sure-fire hits.

4. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

What's with people always wanting a sequel? Killer7 was amazing, and nobody made a sequel to that.

Half the appeal in this game was the mystery. TWEWY 2 would in all likelihood suck.

5. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

TWEWY was an ok game, it doesn't really need a sequel, part of the appeal of the first game for me was the story, no clue what they would do for the second, just start a new reapers game? the battle system was ok, although quite annoying at times.

6. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

they should improve the game's graphics if there will be any sequel. quite nice game made by squeenix but the storyline is more like from kingdom hearts.

7. MysticMaja

MysticMaja Well-Known Member

I love TWEWY but I don't want a sequel. A spin-off with a different story (that can stand on its own; no knowledge of TWEWY's plot required) and different characters (although some cameos from old characters wouldn't hurt) that takes place in Underground Shibuya would be interesting to me, though.

8. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I would love this,but make it whole of Japan instead of just Shibuya :p
    But it might be a really big game if they're gonna make it

9. reithe

reithe New Member

what are you talking about? the graphics were better than 90% of other ds games? or do you prefer the crappy 3D that they seem to be favouring, that makes it look like you're playing something between an snes and psx

10. MikeHoncho16

MikeHoncho16 Well-Known Member

Personally, if they did make a "sequel", it would hav to hav a cool plot, like completely new main characters, and Neku is in charge of the Reaper game, or somethin..., lol tht would be awesome

11. cheeseroll

cheeseroll Member

hmmmm.. Sounds good to me.

12. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

i'm talking about the graphics of twewy, it can get better, squeenix can improve it a little bit, and that 90% isn't a fact, it's your own opinion.

13. dagen

dagen Member

I liked the graphics myself but I like n64 graphics so I'm not to picky.
    The level up system and pins I though were very cool.
    but my favorite part was story which I didn't get to Finnish since my screen was nearly wrecked
    I was on the last boss to, that three - five headed dragon... that is the last boss right?
    So if they made a sequel it would only work with new characters and boss's and a different place maybe not even in japan.
    Also I would prefer it being done with a good game then a crappy sequel that relies on characters and plot from the first.