1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The World Ends with You not working on R4

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by ryanle, Feb 9, 2010.

1. ryanle

ryanle New Member

Can somebody give me a working link for World Ends With You because every time i get to the beginning where Neku runs past Beat it freezes.

I have an R4 so send file thing.

2. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly, the R4 needed an update for it to work, or the game needed to have its arm7 changed.

What is your R4's firmware?

3. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

My R4 (genuine) played TWEWY just fine, without any patches.

Freezing at that point in the game is a rather common problem that can be solved by repeatedly opening/closing your DS during the scene.

4. ryanle

ryanle New Member

Just to say i had a R4 Ultra

5. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

During the opening, flip your screen up and down.

6. azlanshah

azlanshah Well-Known Member

You are using r4 ultra so make sure use the latest r4 firmware or go here http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=164359 n use that firmware

7. anthonypopo

anthonypopo Well-Known Member

it works on my r4 v1.18 and i got from here

8. three_strangers

three_strangers Well-Known Member

Usually if something freezes, update to the latest firmware. If the game needs a patch, then a lot of people will be reporting the same problem. If that's the case, don't make another topic; take a look at existing topics and see if there's a link.

9. geewss58685

geewss58685 New Member

I have a few dumb questions, are there different types of r4? I have r4 v1.18. I see some ppl talking about the 1.23v. is that the same type of r4? should i update mine? would that make more games work?

PS sorry i'm not sure where to put this link, i just read this topic and decided to place in here. feel free to move it around.

10. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

There are a range of differing R4 clones with differing firmware. The last genuine R4 firmware was v1.18.