1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The World Ends With You help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by ADMSeraphes, Jan 9, 2010.

1. ADMSeraphes

ADMSeraphes Well-Known Member

If anyone has got The World Ends With You, and beat the last boss at Day 7 Week 3, could they post a strategy on defeating it? And also, could you recommend a good way to get the last two pin slots and a good pin config for the last battle.

Thanks in advance.

2. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I pretty sure you have to buy the last 2 pin slot,can't remember where though.

I use Flame and Slash type pins for the boss,with one recovery pin and the healing barrier pin.

Oh,and use Wolf if you have it,its very useful in the battle.

3. ADMSeraphes

ADMSeraphes Well-Known Member

its the 5-head dragon boss... after Joshua walks in and fuses with Kitanji.

4. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Well-Known Member

keep using pins similar to the wolf Pin and attack by staying underneath the most-right/left dragon head, if YOU do get hit it won't be VERY VERY often....

5. zerobahamut

zerobahamut Well-Known Member

I mostly use blasters, slashes, and healings. Keep a lot of healing pins such as the alligator and the bunny one.

6. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

I suggest you have 6 pin slots first to help you more.
    The pins that I keep using from when fighting that boss are Ice Risers, Kanesada, One Stroke Vast Wealth, Blue Blood Burns Blue, Wolf, Peace Full.

At the beginning of the fight might be hard, but if you check around the top screen your partner will signal to synch to increase your attack power. After a while the boss will become much easier to beat.

7. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

Well, I basically just spam lightning rook and blue blood burns blue alternately. When my health gets low I use splish splash barrier xD hope that helps

8. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

(if you can manage to get it) try using the Black Planets set. This set balances power with versatility and can heal you too.

9. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Or try to use the new Romulation service: https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=32087.msg571686#msg571686

10. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

You know, it'd be nice if you didn't drop into old topics trying to advertise your save service.