1. This forum is in read-only mode.

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU FROZEN/ glitch..

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by marafi, Jun 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marafi

marafi Well-Known Member

hey everyone im trying to play THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU rom on the acekard 2i card. Everytime after the tutorial with the frogs and the introduction begins with the part where neku and beat are near eachother then it completely freezes to the stage, that i have to switch off my ds. Any ideas cos tried the format and firmware doesnt work. Tried the Ds switching it off and on after 4 times doesnt work. any other ideas would be great!

Thanks

;D Marafi

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Have you tried using the Alternate Acekard firmware, AKAIO?

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

What brand MicroSD?

4. marafi

marafi Well-Known Member

For the top post Yes tried it still didnt work. Cos i have a firmware which works for the kh 358.

The 16 GB sony or HD one microsd card

5. anandjones

Make sure you're using the latest firmware for official, 4.17. http://www.linfoxdomain.com/ds/

6. marafi

marafi Well-Known Member

Okay tried it now.. And great it works like a charm thank you to you both! *runs to play it now* lol

7. musiclegend14

musiclegend14 Well-Known Member

i have that same exact problem at the same exact spot with the cyclods evolution with 1.54 firmware

8. anandjones

Try backing up and reformat your MicroSD. If that doesn't work, try using the 1.55 beta 1 firmware http://anandjones.romulation.net/files/1.55.zip

9. musiclegend14

thats what i figured, i dont see why it would be the card because every other game is working fine, so ill try the firmware first

thanks for the support

10. vandr4

vandr4 Active Member

It's so easy to fix

After you complete the tutorial and the opening scene has just begin, repeatedly open and close your DS screen until the scene where Neku and Beat meet each other past. It works for me in R4!

11. musiclegend14

that still doesn't solve why this happens though haha

12. anandjones

Just because other games work, doesn't mean they all will.

13. musiclegend14

i reformatted and went to the beta firmware...so i'll try it out later and see if it works

14. musiclegend14

it still didnt work, i had to play the japanese version to get to the first save point and switch the save files and what not

i missed the whole first part though...any ideas on how i can get this to work normally?

im using the cylcods evolution firmware 1.55 beta 3 with an 8 gig SanDisk MicroSD HD card

15. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Probably your microSD card is too slow, I played this game fine on my CycloDS.

16. musiclegend14

it plays fine after that part so i'm happy with that

whats a good microSD card to use?

17. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

SanDisk and Kingston are good brands. But there are different "Classes" (Speeds). Higher class = faster read/write speeds.

Apparently the Japanese made cards are better than others. But I don't quite know why (and am not 100% convinced). Everyone just says that.

18. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

It's not a glitch, if anything it's protection or bad firmware

19. musiclegend14

i tried it on 2 firmwares and seph plays it on the cyclods as well so i wouldn't think protection or firmware would be the problem

so im convinced its the microSD card

20. coconutsss

coconutsss New Member

The same thing happens to me and I am using acekard 2 and the latest firmwire. Help please!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.