1. This forum is in read-only mode.

the ultimate r4super site is upon us fixes for r4 original

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Halo-101, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Halo-101

Halo-101 Well-Known Member

hay all i made my own website and its finally complete R4STILLALIVE.WEBS.COM is the name findable is roms,latest firmware and latest extinfo.dat,infolib.dat,savlib.dat,a dummies guide on installing dscovered r4 version and v1.18 firmware,a gr8 selection of homebrew,prepatched nds roms,and a complete working guide on using pokemon hg/ss on the original r4 and u can use ur old savefile from the unpatched version :) so come on down and learn and discover that r4 is still alive and not dead at all :)

2. totallydood

totallydood Guest

THE LINK IS NOT WORKING

3. robj1969

robj1969 New Member

http://www.r4stillalive.webs.com/

4. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

From what I can tell, that site basically mooches off of RomU and gbatemp. There is absolutely nothing there that you can't find between the two sites very easily. I would call this far from a super site, as the creator obviously doesn't know anything about creating fixes themselves. The place he used to make that site basically walks you through the creation in baby steps.

That place is a ridiculous cluttered mess that looks nowhere near professional in any way with no original content.

5. Quake90

Quake90 Well-Known Member

auch!
    Post Merge: [time]1270659594[/time]
    good attempt though :)

6. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

7. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

He didn't thank Romulation in the credits section for basically hosting his downloads section...

8. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Yeah, he must do that.

9. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

why make a site if you can help on RomU?

10. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

What i'm wondering is why someone would make a site with R4 shit but leave out the fix for Jam Sessions 2 and Bejeweled Twist.

11. squishyman

squishyman Active Member

There is a fix for bejeweled twist on the r4?

12. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

No, but it could at least be linked to!

13. Halo-101

Halo-101 Well-Known Member

hay guys creator of r4stillalive here firstly there are some people who have trouble finding fixes and stuff and my website is just there because all the neccesary itmes are just in one place and easy to find .2.i no its unproffesional looking but im working on fixing it as i have only worked on this for a week.3.the credits section is not complete yet i only added that in yesterday