1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The Spongebob SquarePants Movie (U) REACT0R

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by strikerzex911, Oct 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strikerzex911

strikerzex911 New Member

https://www.romulation.org/GameCube/The_SpongeBob_SquarePants_Movie_%28U%29%28REACT0R%29.rar.html/

Does this game work for anyone else? I've burned it twice already... The first one as-is and the second one padded to 1.35gb and it stays on a black screen.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I never had to pad any games to full size...

What program did you use to burn it?

WHat speed?

What disc brand and or type?

How are you playing it-wii, gamecube...and what mod are you using?

3. strikerzex911

strikerzex911 New Member

Thanks for the quick reply! I used IMGburn. First time, I burned it at 8x, second at 4x. I always use verbatim dvd-r to burn my wii & gamecube games. I'm using a wii. I am using a modchip. Wiikey 2.

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Hrm, i use a gamecube with a chip so I'm not sure...but...

Try at 1x speed-I've burnt 13 games now and only 1 went bad (I use TDK or sony-but I use mini dvd-r's instead-not reccomended if your using a wii due to cost).

Hrm, seems odd...

5. strikerzex911

strikerzex911 New Member

Makes me wonder if these games are tested before being uploaded....

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I'd try it myself but..mini dvd's aren't cheap...

That and my net just conviently dropped to a crawl as this came up :(

Usually-other roms here are tested...sure a few psx games lack parts of audio...but most work.

GC games are touchy-they are ethier streamed off a gamecube via a rather hard to do streaming trick or thru a wii with the right tools.

Some iso's fail-more often than psx game rips.

(I'd like to know as well-but the mods and admins don't have the time to check themselves-I'd check them all if it weren't for limitations)...

Did you try 1x speed yet-might get 3rd time lucky-I had that happen a few times during even a cd rip...

7. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Checking each and every game with each and every method of playing them is a ridiculous amount of time and effort.

8. strikerzex911

strikerzex911 New Member

Na, I can't be wasting dvds... I'll just rent it and rip it myself. My brother has been bugging me nonstop about this game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.