1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The Sorcerer's Apprentice DS

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by houstontx224, Aug 18, 2010.

1. houstontx224

houstontx224 Well-Known Member

Anyone have this one working on no$gba? I got the rom image crasehd msg and then tried to use encryptds and still no luck. Any help on this one? Much appreciated.

HoustonTX224

2. houstontx224

Well still no luck with this one..i DID manage to get it running on Desmume BUT, its slow. Anyone got this one to run sucessfully on no$gba? I wont get to mess with it any until next weekend..need tha trest for work..Loooooong hours..lol

HoustonTX224

3. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

Play this games on Desmume for alternative mode.

4. houstontx224

Alternative mode?

5. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Well he mean as an alternative means.
    Since Desmume usually work with newest games right now, you can try it if it's not working on the no$gba.

6. houstontx224

Got it to wokr on Desmume (ver 9.6 ??) but, the control is a little off ..Thought I set it and the SPEED..waay too slow. I did receive some tips on increasing framerate..No luck. Maybe it's just not compatible w/ no$gba. Does anyone know if it is compatible for no$gba? Thanks..will keep trying to adjust the options in no$gba.

HoustonTX224

7. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Have you tried to encrypt the rom and play it on No$gba?

and check whether your 3D Settings on DeSmuMe was set to Softrasterizer instead of OpenGL.
    or try using the nosse2 build.

8. houstontx224

I tried to encrypt it in encryptds but, each time i tried..it couldnt recognize the rom.