1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The Sims 3 DS AP Topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by NeonJ, Oct 27, 2010.

1. NeonJ

NeonJ Well-Known Member

No-one created one. So I did. Because I was asked to.

Here are the current observations... (NOTE: Not proven 100% true. But they're probably more than 50% true, so listen.)

Works on:
    AKAIO 1.8.1 - Anti-Anti-Piracy must be on!
    SuperCard DSTWO
    Wood R4 1.15
    M3DS REAL - Pre-Patched Rom

What it does:

> Randomly, some needs will never go up (AKAIO 1.8.1 - AAP OFF, Wood R4 1.14.2) (Sometimes happens, sometimes doesn't.)
    > If you're using the same character, the same needs will refuse to go up as last time. Different characters have different needs that refuse to go up.
    > White Screens (Edge 1.11, R4 v1.18)

Gray coloured observations are ones that are doubted by others.

Fix Links:
    AKAIO 1.8.1
    R4 Wood 1.15
    Pre-Patched Rom
    Sims 3 Action Replay Codes - An alternative if it runs but the needs fail.

So, peoples! Discuss AP here, so we can figure out what the AP really is.. then how to destroy it!

2. spangus

spangus Member

Just get white screens on Edge 1.11. Out of interest what size is your .sav file. Mine creates a 512kb one before going white and I was just wondering if the save file is bigger on working or semi working cards. I just imagined it would have a bigger save file going on the amount of saving that happens on the PC, even on Sims 2.

3. NeonJ

NeonJ Well-Known Member

Mine's 512kb too, and it works.

Sure, there's a lot of saving and stuff on the PC version, but the DS version limits the amount of stuff you can place. (due to "fire" - just like the Sims 2 PS2)

Plus, you only get 1 character per save file, unfortunately.

4. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

The Sims 3 work beautifully on my Acekard 2i running AKAIO 1.8.1!

Yalalalalala!

5. selenity136

selenity136 Member

Got a white screen when loading the game. I'm using R4 v1.18

6. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

does your energy go up when sleeping? because that is supposed to be the AP, i havent had a chance to try it yet though

7. sajon123

sajon123 Well-Known Member

i have the wood r4 1.14.2 and the energy dont go up that is the ap on wood r4

8. NeonJ

NeonJ Well-Known Member

Updated the first post. Upon closer inspection, I think the game picks some random negative effects that will never change for each character. For example, I just remade a sim. But all his needs go up like normal! However, now when he eats, he now gets the "Nauseous" Moodlet. D:

This requires further investigation, of course. :3

9. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Playing on Wood R4 1.14.2, I get this result:

-Entertainment bar never goes up. Using anything makes it go down 3X, even if what your sim is doing is dancing or watching TV.
    -Needs go down abnormally fast.
    -Sleep need goes up abnormally slow.

I've only played 1 1/2 in-game days, and already my sim has peed herself and went to the hospital for hunger deprivation twice. After about 2 in-game hours, she was already complaining about her entertainment bar, which doesn't go up even if you use a TV or radio. All of her needs are abnormally low even when I've spent more than 5 in-game hours trying to raise them.

If I go to make my sim sleep, she ends up in the hospital for hunger deprivation. If I make my sim eat, her sleep deprivation is up to 100%. If I make her do anything, I end up being screwed over on all the other needs. Her mood bar is all the way gone after only one 24 hour period, as well.

Also, my sim only has partial free will. Checked the settings, and free will was set to on.

I've heard talk of a cracked SUXXORS version, but so far searching has brought up nothing of the sort.

10. NeonJ

NeonJ Well-Known Member

Partial free will I think is normal - as you can't just let the game do everything for you.

But yeah, I hope there's a fix soon. D:

11. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Run's on no$gba as is - The game is dump't encrypted just to let you know!

12. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

ez flash vi 3.0ob3 (also with special mode) = white screen :'(

13. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

More AP. After going into the game for a bit after doing something the game save then go to the menu.
    using wood r4 1.14.2

14. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Gonna try teh DSTWO soon :D

15. NeonJ

NeonJ Well-Known Member

What happens?

16. drybones41

I just said it.
    This. Basically at a certain point in the game whenever an activity ends or your in the middle of it the game saves and restarts.

17. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Mediafire is slow...

7 mins left.

18. drybones41

That is slow. Only took 4 minutes for me using megaupload.

19. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Took me about 4min about 300kbs

20. NeonJ

NeonJ Well-Known Member

You worded it wrong. I read it as "Save your game, then go to the menu and see what happens after a while"