1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The official game description thread!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Busterthefox, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Busterthefox

Busterthefox Member

Well, I was searching around, and I noticed people were starting new topics for specific games and asking for "Help which game to download". o_O So, here's a solution!

A person posts a game they want a description of, and sombody who's played it can describe it for them. Then, people who want to know what games are good can search through the topic and see what games sound best.

Example: "Is Meteos a good game? Sounds like a breakfast cereal..."
    and the next poster replies something like:
    "Meteos(NDS):
    An addictive puzzle game where you launch 'meteos' off the screen to attack other planets. If your meteos stack too high, your planet explodes and you lose, but the same goes for your opponents. As for story line, it's pretty simple; the evil planet Meteo(A living planet, yes. Hey, Don't ask me! XD) is sending the meteos to all the planets in order to take over the galaxy. however, a lone civilization, you, forms a spaceship out of meteos to battle Meteo. You can choose from four planets at first, but you can unlock(Roughly) around 30 planets in all. Each planet is different in how the meteos launch.
    The play is the best part though. It's largely touch-screen based, so if you have a bad stylus or an un-callibrated screen, you're better off trying to fix that first. You line up three or more meteos in any way except diagonally to launch them and any on top of them. just keep launching until you get them all off the screen!"

They don't have to be as long-winded as that, but still, it's a good description of what it is.

So as you can see, this is a community effort! If you've played a game, lend us your knoledge! And, try to "sell" the game; You can tell them how you liked it, but try to outline the good it it as well as the bad so that people can judge it for themselves.
    Okay! You can ask for a description or just write one if you want. I'll keep a list here on this post of the games we have.(In a spoiler tag when it gets too big)

Meteos

(By the way, it's like this and in the Nintendo area because most of the games downloaded from here are NDS games. :) )

2. lilasian

lilasian Active Member

I want someone who has played Yggdra Unison to tell me if its a good game. If no one has played can they at least tell me if its like the PSP version.

3. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Yggdra Union...
    Haven't played it on PSP( cause I didn't own it) but I have played it on Gba, I might say nice gameplay and storyline, and
    can choose between two different endings(not sure, maybe more). The artwork is like Knights in Nightmare for DS.

4. PhatomKids

PhatomKids Well-Known Member

Same company if im not wrong...

Its part of the Dept. Heaven Saga

With

Episode I: Riviera

Episode II: Yggdra Union

Episode IV: Knights in the Nightmare

Not sure why they skip III

And i think they have 9 in the series..

Prefer playing it on a GBA emulator...

the gameplay is too slow for me...