1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The new Yugioh

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Woolie1994, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Woolie1994

Woolie1994 Well-Known Member

I think I'm gonna cry. This game is the most ugly, laggy, buggy game I've ever seen. It's so bad compared to the 2008 version. The characters are stiff, everthing looks bad, the starting deck sucks. Do you guys think the same as me or is it just me?

PS: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :'(

2. razielleonhart

razielleonhart Well-Known Member

if you watch the 4kids dub yeah its going to suck. I been watching the subbed ones and they have been great. and the new cards have been a great help to my deck

3. HellBoyX1000

HellBoyX1000 Well-Known Member

I agree. the jap episodes are the best. Also I love Aki <3

4. Woolie1994

Woolie1994 Well-Known Member

yeah but everything about the game is sooooo ugly, it's like my eyes are burning :/

5. tuddy

tuddy Member

Graphics aren't everything.

6. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Ya, its about kicking people in the ass so hard theyll be coughing up rubber untill the next yu-gi-oh comes out!!

....Eventhough you are right about the graphics....

7. Pearldante

Pearldante Member

i think i just fell in love with you jsut for that post, and yes it is slow and laggy and look like FF7 beta test hit with ugly stick.........but i'm still hoocked (sychro summons Strascream aka the dark strike fighter)

8. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

I think the beginning deck is pretty decent. Oddly enough, I've had problems so far with the game being too easy.

However, when the HELL did yu-gi-oh become a bad racing game? Or "speed counters". Or any of that crap?!? The game would have been so much better if they killed the story (Nightmare troubadour) and just let players... PLAY!

9. Pearldante

Pearldante Member

*votes for Deathbreak911 for new konmai yu-gi-oh CEO* and to add to this why the hell are 90% of ppl useing a dark or samurai deck make your own by trial and error imo at least

10. Nintendude92

Nintendude92 Well-Known Member

I would have preferred just a dueling storyline.. I'm stuck at the part where you sneak into a warehouse to get your stolen deck and bike back..

11. Pearldante

Pearldante Member

lol that took ages the top left room is nothing but sheer luck as to weather you make it or not but don't worry soon you can swear at your tag partners AI then at how much the turbo duels suck, tbo the only reason I'm doing the story still is cause i want more to do on the WC mode but have yet to unlock anything on it T-T

12. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

True. This game can only be saved with CHEATS!

13. kyeom219

kyeom219 Active Member

Graphics are awful... but the gameplay seems to be ok for me

story mode is a new thing for me, and it game me a few fun hours, but i think i will just stick with the
    free duel mode

14. razielleonhart

razielleonhart Well-Known Member

the game was way to easy i beat it in a day

15. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

My 08 decks are getting owned by synchro summons...and i dont know how to form a turbo deck. Bad duel graphics, but great gameplay.