1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The New Pokemon Anime(Black and White)

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by tarotmaniac, Jun 14, 2010.

1. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

I read somewhere(http://www.gamesradar.com/ds/pokemon-black-white/news/pokemon-storyboard-writer-leaks-anime-spoiler-brock-and-dawn-axed/a-20100610123442640071/g-201004091000657031 ) that they may Drop Dawn(well ever since they dropped Misty, they have been using the new girl protagonist of the new game to replace the previous one, so I'm not surprised) and maybe Brock!? Well they guy said he hasnt seen him for the first 3 episodes and Brock did appear only after a few episodes in Advanced and Diamond and Pearl. But i hope he doesnt leave though. Also I wonder how the new protagonists of the game will affect the anime considering they are slightly older than the previous ones. It maybe bring something new to the formula of the anime which like the games seem to not change much. also I want Misty back:|

any thoughts?

2. CrashmanX

CrashmanX Well-Known Member

Yea, we could just be done with Pokemon in general. Nothing against the games or the Anime (OK a little against the anime) but the new Pokemon designs anymore are just far too bubbly for my tastes. Granted they still seem to follow the old formula of "start off cute, BECOME HUGE AND MEAN" but they're just way too bubbly for my taste. Also it seems with Gen IV we got tons of new "shit tier" Pokemon like Bidoof, who aren't even good as cannon fodder. They're running out of ideas, hopefully Black and White will be the end.

3. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

i dont care about the anime anymore, i havent watch any of it sicne jotho league (but i still watch the movie), plus pokemon special is much better.

4. tarotmaniac

i stopped watching too ever since they changed the dubbing company. But if there is a significant change I might watch again. And I also still watch the movies :D I love Pokemon Speacial and the fact the they are named after the verions :D I wonder what happens when Black and White comes out, Will they add a first name or last name like Crystal or Platinum to make it sound less racist? :))

5. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

Sigh... I wish they made an anime adaptation of Pokemon Special.

6. Frivera360

Frivera360 Guest

I hope they leave Brock, he's one of my favorite characters, also that his eyes are just lines I wonder how he can see.

7. CrashmanX

CrashmanX Well-Known Member

Crystal and Platinum are already Characters in the Special Manga. As for Black and Whites names, I wouldnt put it past nick names for them. I.E. calling Black, Blake or calling White, Whit or something along those lines.

8. tarotmaniac

I know that Crystal and Platinum are characters i mean they use Berlitz or Chrys sometimes, so maybe they'd do the same for Black and White

9. 6Toushiro9

6Toushiro9 Well-Known Member

Same. Pokemon wouldn't be Pokemon without Brock. :(

10. seriaku

seriaku Well-Known Member

Oh god.....no Brock....keep this monster away...Brock was the ONLY reason to watch pokemon

11. amuletneko

amuletneko Well-Known Member

agreeeeeed T^T

12. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Agreed.

13. calvin_0

well the thing is, they call Platinum, Lady Berlitz is because she came form a rich and famous family, i mean you dont call the queen of england by name right? same goes to Platinum.

as for Crystal's case, nick Christ was just a shorten name, like Dia for Diamond.

14. DECADE5

DECADE5 Well-Known Member

I say let's just start all over again- new protagonist (not Red or ASSSSSSh, but a completely new one), new 2nd protagonists and new Team A-Z members, only 3 this time, really funny peeps.
    It could be like protagonist has that leaf-snake as starter, meets 2nd prota-1 on the way to 1st gym, the protagonist ain't in gym battles but the new friend persuades him to take the challenge then on some road to 3rd gym they meet the other 2nd prota and he/she's like "I'm lost, can you show me the way and stuff" but the Team A-Z guys attackt them the 2nd prota uses his/hers starter to wipe them into space. Well, and the rest of the journey they are 3 all with the strarter pokemon (good way to start from lvl1 not like Re-set Pikachu to lvl 10 every new season,duh)
    At the end they all enter the League, but NOT fight one another (they can do that on the way ^^) All three get trashed by elite 4, more or less. Then all get SUPAR excited about new adventures- end of season, gimmeh next one, call it "Pokemon Aqua and Terra" and DON'T re-set the somwhat now evolved straters of the protas.

That's how I see the new Pokemon series. ('Course won't happen, cause ASSSSSSh is pretty immortal, or has a growth disorder, I mean come-on how long can one be 10-12 years old? No offense or anything)

15. jaimyinthahouse

jaimyinthahouse Well-Known Member

I will never watch again when ash is gone,!

16. calvin_0

maybe for the jpn version, but the english dumbass have given ash a deeper voice implying ash is older now... i hate ash's new voice, i perfer the old one.

17. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

It's anime, they can get away with anything

18. DECADE5

DECADE5 Well-Known Member

Yes I preffer the old one too.

19. tarotmaniac

they didnt change the voice actor to make ash seem older its just that another dubbing company was used. And Yes I prefer ash's old voice

20. tarotmaniac

Looks Like Dawn And Brock Are out And A new girl Named Iris and an unamned Green haired boy are in for the new anime. An the new anime will be called Pokemon: Best Wishes! :D