1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The most sad thing ever.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Raistlin Majere, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Tell me the most sad thing in your life, no matter what it is; A death of a family member, or u didnt get a game u wanted, ur sick, ANYTHING really. I'm just so depressed that i want to hear is there really anyone in the world who is more sad than me T_T just cried my eyes off..

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Hearing depressing thoughts doesn't cure sadness...helping someone overcome that helps, hence why I persit on helping people (and even emo(tional) people....)

That said, sadest moment is when I lost my best friend of 4 years because of my stupidity.

No more details.

3. MysticMaja

MysticMaja Well-Known Member

Yeah, I don't think comparing yourself to other people will really help. There will always be people who are sadder or happier than you so you should just live by your own standards. What happened anyway?

My saddest memory is of me telling my grandfather that I hated him and wanted him to die after he was a douche to me (like putting me inside a sack when I was noisy). I said awful things that I really regret and never got to apologize for because he's gone now.

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Most people I know still wouldn't forgive people if they were put into a sack.

At least you have a heart, that is what counts :)

Another sad thing...watching my ps3 download a 7mb theme that's taking 15 mins :(

[me=hYpNoS]actually thinks that is truly pathetic[/me]

5. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

There is nothing to look foward to at all, when people realise this then you will be depressed, well and truely. Unless of course you decide to accept this. Everything that has a beginning has an end. Sadness has a start and it will end, same for happiness, same for love and hate.

You want to hear something that I find sad?

Being alive.

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Amen to that.

BEING alive is one of the most painful experiences all of us have, however if you can look past the crap you'd find it quite rewarding, like playing you fav game on max difficulty and after blood, sweat, tears and profanity, finally beating it (I say blood because you might cut up your finger...for button mashers only :p ).

7. snebbers

I may be called a pessimist but that is the blunt core of it. There is no point existing if your existence comes to an inevitable end.

8. Paddette

Paddette Well-Known Member

You could swing that the other way and say there is every point existing if we all come to the inevitable end.

9. snebbers

True you could, and I accept that. I always try and take a look at all the perspectives available, after I've done that I make a decision, or leave it at the question. In this case I prefer pessimism. I don't think I'm any better than anyone, and I don't think anyone is better than me. It's my way of harmony I guess.

We'll all die one way or another. :)

10. Dagsie

Dagsie Active Member

It's not really that sad but the DS getting broken is sad so I think it might suffice, I mean the DS is quite the closest THING I have so it being broken is pretty sad for me T__T

11. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

Snebbers. You always say what I think, for crying out load who are you!? some kind of twin entity to me? ::)

12. snebbers

My real name is... [joke] Awesome. [/joke] Quite interesting that we share the same thoughts :).
    I'm just an 18 year old living in England. Nothing special here. :)

13. Paddette

Paddette Well-Known Member

I, actually, fully agree with your pessimistic outlook on life. I was just saying, what works for you (or us?) may not be the same for others.

And yes. We all share the same fated end, alone. Hopefully decrepit.

14. snebbers

I know you were just saying. ^_^ I never thought you would be arguing with what I was saying, I read it as if you were pointing it out. I'm glad you think that :)

We do indeed. :)

15. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

Same for me...

16. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

When I'm sad, I either watch my favourite coming-of-age movie up to the horrible tragic ending (I've seen it once, I don't need to see it again...) or just find something funny to laugh at. Have you heard of ImprovEverywhere?

Anyway, the saddest thing that happened to me... My best friend and mentor was killed by a drunk driver when I was twelve. He was the only person I had in my life.

...I seriously don't understand how you can be happy about that unless you're the physical manifestation of schadenfreude.

17. bunnybag

bunnybag Well-Known Member

My cousin, who was like a sister to me, died of cancer. To make it sadder was that we had an argument and I never got to apologise/make up with her. She died before I could say it and I've been regretting it everyday.

18. malar

malar Member

woo woo all aboard the emo train

you want sad watch grave of the firefly's.
    pansy.

19. 709zzy

709zzy Well-Known Member

It makes me sad that I don't even know what's the point of being alive. In ten thousand years, no one will remember you, and everything you did in your life is meaningless to yourself because you would have died already.

20. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

[me=hYpNoS]doesn't like this statment[/me]

Some people truly have deep problems, and from the people I help outside of romUlation (one is suicidal, one is on first glance...a true emo...thankfully they stopped the "cutting" ) I know something like that doesn't help at all.

Take oe friend, she LOVES horror movies (as do I) but because of what happened with one of her friends...even 20 of the best horror/slasher movies didn't help.

I had to actually talk to this person...while they were in tears...the movies were failing...wasn't until i calmed her and given her some advice on what to do that she cheered up.

This happened during our first ever chat on msn, a first for me because I barely knew this person except from what people told me (some HORRIBLE things have happened to her which I ca't say here...)

If you have kids, become a big celebrity or just make a big impact in life you'll never be forgotten.

I'm not making much I admit, just sitting on forums, working like a machine and playing games, but the few people that do know me for what I am before my life changed reminded me that I won't be truly forgotten.

To be friends with someone that is anti social in real life (ie ME) are people that are worth keeping, and to consider me worth it as well is ablessing :)