1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The legend of zelda twilight princess the sky city

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by shadow 26, Feb 1, 2009.

1. shadow 26

shadow 26 Well-Known Member

I cant get pass this dungeon I got the double clawshot and make my way back to the room
    with the four doors (where you starts your search of the double clawshot) and I cant get any further please help

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Re: The legend of zelda twilight princess the sky temple

If you have anything to add, just click Modify, and add what you want. I've already done that for you.

3. shadow 26

Re: The legend of zelda twilight princess the sky temple

I´m so dump, well I know it now so, can you help with my problem?

4. shadow 26

I still don´t get it please help

5. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

You need to return to the room where you ride the Ooccas, then use the clawshot on the fans to get back up to the top to reach the chandelier

6. shadow 26

I didn't meant that room, well whatever I already get it but if I need more help I'll post it here so keep looking this topic if you see something new appear

7. shadow 26

I figured out how to pass that room, but now I'm stuck in other room, after you pass the part where you have to grab to the flying plants to get to a place that is like a garden with a little building in the middle, you enter in the building and there's a big fan on the floor you cant go down trough it, I've noticed a hole in the roof that leads to another floor but be serious... Link can't fly and there's no grapple point on that hole so I'm truly stuck