1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks RUPEES!?!?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by mandeep7, Dec 8, 2009.

1. mandeep7

mandeep7 Member

does anybody know a quick way to get rupees :-\ , anything will be helpful ;D . only way i know is, cutting grass in aboda village :'( . i have a lot of treasures, 22 wood hearts, 23 bee larvae, 16 stalfos skulls :D , but I'm not far enough to sell them :p . i haven't seen any cheats for rupees for spirit tracks anywhere. :-\

so yea question is "Is there any good way to get a lot of rupees?" ???

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Go to Whittleton and blow out the twigs there. Usually you'll find Stalfos Skulls, Wood Hearts, or occasionally Demon Fossils. If you go to Linebeck's Shop (bottom-right of Forest Realm), you can sell them for at least 50 rupees each. If you can't go there, then play further in the storyline.

3. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

Update your cheats database, there are cheats to multiply your rupees and to get max rupees. Or keep playing, i keep running out but in an hour i can get past 1500 selling treasure, finding big green and big red rupees, and of course cutting every grass i can find.

4. fortess

fortess Member

sell regal ring it sells for 2,5k each , i get one from the first winner of the post card prize now i currently have 3k rupess and still lot treasure XP

5. robolink

robolink Well-Known Member

same as always, just break into peoples houses and break all their pottery. Once you have done that try slamming your body into the walls making money from the safes come out. Its how Link has always gotten money.

Weed&Robbery.

6. royal_sports

royal_sports Active Member

Put 20 prize postcards in the mail, wait a day, and sell your prize. I got 9999 in a few days. (5)

7. jackketchum

jackketchum Active Member

How do you blow out the leaves/twigs in Whittleton?

8. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Use the Whirlwind.

9. TheOtherPerson

TheOtherPerson Active Member

If you don't like postcards, go in the goron target range(or something like that) and try to get 1000 points. After, the goron will extend the course. If you get enough points on the extended course and pick the small treasure box, you will get treasures worth 500 rupees each, big treasure box gives less money. Each game costs 20 rupees.

10. mandeep7

mandeep7 Member

i found a few good ways, thanks for helping. ;)

basic ways: cut grass, throw boulders, blow leaves in whittleton :p
    20 postcards and you're guaranteed to get 1st or 2nd, and you can sell it
    go to the fortune teller's place and battle there to get treasures
    or go to the sword training inside the castle and depending on how many hits you get, the better the treasure (barely got 200 hits and then he says to try to get like 500 hits and i almost fainted) :eek:

11. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

I found a regal ring by going to Edge of the Earth station and beating one of the puzzles. It takes you like, ten minutes to do each cave of puzzles. There are three total.

12. gettajob0007

gettajob0007 Well-Known Member

you need that in the story