1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks on Acekard2i DELETED!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by nadoon, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nadoon

nadoon New Member

:'(

Hey all :'(

I recently downloaded "The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks" from here and I've been having a BIG problem...

I put the game on my AceKard2i and I was playing normally for a week or such.

I reached the Ice sanctuary.

Then today, when I came to play, it said :"The data in file 1 has been corrupted" then "The data in file 2 has been corrupted".

It made me very sad I lost all my data. :'(

But it's strange because, I never even used file 2, so why would it say that?

I researched this problem on a different forum and people say it's very common that your saves will get deleted.

Although I got the latest loader for my AceKard.

So I have 2 requests:

-If any of you have a save file at the Ice Sanctuary, PLEASE upload it somewhere and let me know, I'd do anything.... :(

AND

-What can I do to prevent this problem from ever happening again?

Thanks in advance for reading this :)

And uhh.... yeah

Merry Christmas :D

2. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Hmmm.... I can't upload a file, but maybe your card got overloaded (like mine last time, it looked like it was formatted when inside my DS) and the card deleted the file. Or there was really a file corruption, and the sav file was deleted by the game, like my real DS card did one time EDIT: I had completed the game* just a hour ago! :'(

*: Mario Kart DS

EDIT:
    [quote author=nadoon]
    -What can I do to prevent this problem from ever happening again?
    [/quote]Store the file SOMEWHERE. Like on your PC, WHEREVER YOU WANT. Or let me store it, I'm currently not on my own PC, but when I'm on, you can upload files to my PC.

EDIT: Stupid hanging A button on laptop... (Spelled your name wrong)

3. nadoon

nadoon New Member

Thanks man! I'll just look for a save file somewhere and back it up every while.

Are saves allowed to be uploaded on RomUlation?

EDIT: Oh ya and uhh.... how do you prevent that overload thingy you just mentioned?

4. miros

miros Well-Known Member

There is the slight possibility that the settings were changed in the AceKards' firmware to alter the save file extensions. This happened to me when I upgraded my AKAIO 1.4 to 1.5, as the settings changed the default save extensions from .nds.sav to .sav and initially I thought that all my saves were gone, however a quick check through the computer showed that they were still there and that a new save file was created when I tried to continue a game with a different save extension. After looking through the options, I found that the save extensions had been changed and I all had to do was fix that setting and all my saves were back to normal. Hope this helps,
    miros

5. nadoon

nadoon New Member

I really appreciate the fact that you're helping me... Alot :)

But I upgraded to AKAIO 1.5 a pretty long while ago and all my other saves are still fine.

I checked the settings and the extension is ".sav" which is how I configured it in the first place.

All my games are fine except that one.

It's a little strange that no one is familiar with my problem.... Hmmm...

6. Sidmarill

Sidmarill Well-Known Member

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks huh?

My game freezes at the XENAPHOBIA sign...
    So maybe you need a patch like me?
    Maybe the blocking system in your LoZ:ST is a late striker...

7. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

EDIT: Store the file SOMEWHERE. Like on your PC, WHEREVER YOU WANT. Or let me store it, I'm currently not on my own PC, but when I'm on, you can upload files to my PC. I'm on now, go here, and upload the file EDit: Password = FlipStorage

EDIT: Stupid hanging A button on laptop... (Spelled your name wrong)

Post Merge: [time]1261336742[/time]
    Mine too :)

8. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=28754.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.