1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks HELP!

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by masterball395, Dec 29, 2009.

1. masterball395

masterball395 Member

I am stuck in the Ocean Realm. I don't know where to get the bird song! Please someone HELP!!!! I don't know how to send a sav file so if anyone is willing to help me I could email you my SAV file. Thank you in ADVANCE!

2. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly, you use the Song of Discovery by the lone palm tree on the southern island to get one of those song rocks.

3. Altarius95

Altarius95 Well-Known Member

Play the Song of Discovery near a lone palm tree at Papuchia village, then a stone-guy-thing will pop up and hum the notes for the Song of Birds; purple, yellow, purple.

If you're stuck, use the guides at ZeldaDungeon.net, they've got guides for every Zelda game.

4. lorenzotto

lorenzotto New Member

:-[hi I have ended the game, in the world ocean tries to explore the east part. under a seedling digita "nnose" and you write song 12.
    You will see it is an useful cheat for many other cases

5. kjhgfdsa123456789

kjhgfdsa123456789 Active Member

.... Song of Discovery near the lonely palm tree about all the way southwest, but not on the island. The palm tree is to the left of the island. The song of discovery I believe is in Anouki Village. The "Talk to the stone things" song is near the forest sanctuary. Somewhere in it.