1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The legend of zelda SPIRIT TRACKS EUROPEAN version anti-piracy!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by tron22, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tron22

tron22 Member

EUROPEAN version of this game has been blocked(no gear box or wistle)
    Ive been trying to un-crack this for a week now and no luck finding a single clue to get my gearbox appear again,
    please help me!!!! ive tried downloading patches on eu version but when i have to turn on the ' Window batch file' a black tabble pops up and tells me there is an error, after that a new file appears xpa-lzst-cracked WHICH HAS 0 bytes!,please im desperate to play this game! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

2. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

First give us some information, wich flashcard, firmware etc. Then we can help you.

For the crack: rename your .nds file to xpa-lzst.nds, then move it into the folder of the crack and then double click on xpa-lzst.bat. Then it will take like 1 or 2 minutes to make xpa-lzst-cracked.nds.

3. XeNo - A.K.A Steelez

XeNo - A.K.A Steelez Well-Known Member

the is only crack for the USA version not the Europe one so your better off using the USA one for now

4. tron22

tron22 Member

so how do i check my 'flash card,firmware'?, my R4 is one of the older one that can hold up to 2 gigabytes and i have a DS lite.

'For the crack: rename your .nds file to xpa-lzst.nds, then move it into the folder of the crack and then double click on xpa-lzst.bat. Then it will take like 1 or 2 minutes to make xpa-lzst-cracked.nds.'

i did reaname my .nds file to xpa-lzst.nds and moved it in the 'xpa-zstc 'FILE and double clicked xpa-zstc(the windows batch file)
    and guess what, i waited for 10 mins and nothing changed; it still says 'The legend of zelda spirit tracks by xenophobia
    Patching. . .
    xdelta.exe: open xpa-lst.nds failed: no such file or directory
    Done
    press any key to continue. . .'
    and as you can see i need help with THAT the most

Post Merge: [time]1261154807[/time]
    my R4 can't use USA ROMS because it EUROPEAN
    Post Merge: [time]1261157901[/time]
    my r4 says that im using v1.18 and english version,
    hang on, if i download a USA version will i b able to play then?

5. Internetowl

Internetowl Member

Yes it can - try one and see

6. Jpxip

Jpxip New Member

hey but i downlaod from the usa room and appears in spanish and is craked and work 100% its the configuratiob of your ds !

7. tron22

tron22 Member

could some one tell me how do i get a USA version,I've checked the YSMENU but it seems kinda complicated

8. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

For Ysmenu, check out this:
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=26970.0

For Spirit Tracks, check out this:
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=28754.0
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=28754.msg513786;topicseen#msg513786

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.