1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (E) Doesn't work

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by DanitheFriend, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanitheFriend

DanitheFriend Member

Hello guys,
    I got a problem, the (E) version of "The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks". I just doesn't work! Could anybody pre-patch the game? I tried anything... I patched it myself, read instructions...

I spent hours for doing that, but I am still not able to play it!
    I had the following problems:
    1.: I did anything that was written in the forum here (for the (U) Version). It worked fine! But after entering the train the screen stays black.
    2.: Some other methods (found on google) resulted a freeze of the game at the nintendo-logo.
    3.: My last hope: I patched it myself. So I started the game and there was the xenophobia-logo written. After pressing a button it turns a bit brighter and it freezes.

Please, could anybody pre-patch it and tell me that it works on M3Real (Sakura System v1.44) ?
    Even tell me how to patch it correctly! Ask me whatever you want... I need to have this game! :eek:

Sorry for my grammar, I'm from Germany...

2. Sox

Sox Member

Isnt the E and U version different in number? I dont think you can use a U patch for an E game.

3. connor.templar

connor.templar New Member

what about the ( U ) version does that work at all?

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

5. matty999555

matty999555 Well-Known Member

Theres a video on Youtube which shows you have todo it. I followed it and it worked

6. DanitheFriend

DanitheFriend Member

I tried the (U) patch. The game freezes at the xenophobia-logo. I tried it around three times... I found a working, pre-patched (U)-version of the game, but... I unterstand German better.

I'll try to patch it myself one more time!

7. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Have you tried to press the "A" button and/or turn off the soft reset? ::)

8. DanitheFriend

DanitheFriend Member

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (E) Doesn\'t work

Yup. The screen turns brighter and it freezes.

Beside: The (U) patch doesn't work at the (E) version... I don't know why!

And I've found a German patch. The xenophobia-logo isn't the problem, I pressed a and I see the nintendo-logo. THEN it freezes.

So, I told you almost anything I know. Isn't there anyone who got the (E) version? It would be good if you post it, but it would even be enough to tell me how you made it working.
    Post Merge: [time]1261213759[/time]
    Success!
    I finally found a pre-patched game. I have no problems in the game, it starts normally, I can control the train... works perfect!
    One last question: I already read the forum rules. But because of my bad English I don't know if I can post the link here or not. Could anybody tell me if that's allowed?

9. DaSexiestBeast

DaSexiestBeast New Member

Can someone direct me to a pre-patched version of the game? Im not very good with all of this kind of thing and Im very confused!

10. DanitheFriend

DanitheFriend Member

I asked in my last post if it's allowed to post a link. I could give you the link, but I don't want to get in trouble.
    And that isn't a big thread. Why didn't you read it first? ???

One more time: Is it allowed to post the link to the game here?

11. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Try this:
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=28754.msg513786;topicseen#msg513786

12. DanitheFriend

DanitheFriend Member

:-\ Okay, I don't think anybody will answer my question.
    But I solved the problem myself and thank you for your... umm.... assistance.
    If there is somebody, who has the problem, too: Go to the link posted by TirithRR. Maybe you'll find help THERE.

13. solid8bit

solid8bit Member

IDK if it allowed or not.... but I would like to know it ^_^

14. camygiu

camygiu Well-Known Member

When I try to download to the other side the link doesn't work..... TT.TT help pls... :'(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.