1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword- Pirate Stronghold AP?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Cookino, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Cookino

Cookino Well-Known Member

I have been playing SS for quite a while. I'm currently at the pirate's stronghold. I had put the timeshift orb on the device to open up the skull thing outside. When I stepped outside, a cutscene played. Not soon after the cutscene started, however, the music stopped and the cutscene ended. I couldn't control anything. The game was still playing, but there was no music and I couldn't control anything. I couldn't even open the home menu. I turned off the wii and tried to load the game again, but after 1 or 2 seconds the music stopped and I still couldn't move. Does anyone here have the same problem? When I loaded my brother's file (he has just finished the temple of time) I could play normaly.

2. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

If you are playing troug neogamma or uloader check you have the latest cIOS, otherwise burn a new copy of SS

3. Cookino

I forgot to mention, I'm using USBLoader 7.0. Its my brother's wii so I'm not sure if it has the latest cIOS, bit he updated them before playing. I'm also not using a DVD, I'm using an USB device.

4. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

I would use WiiFlow if I were you. I personally like WiiFlow much better.

5. Cookino

I tried the latest neogamma and wiiflow, but no luck. Could you send me a link where I can download the latest cIOS and IOS? I'm also using a SD card to load wiiflow.

6. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

google pimp my wii, download it, install it on your SD and select perform test/ fix problems , it will check your CIOS and MIOS, and it will update them if they have uploaded the latest stuff to the server.

just update, dont mess with anything else, since pimp my wii is an advanced app, it can do multiple things, including install wads, update the chanels and downgrade the system menu, i advice you refrain from this last

7. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

I bought SS, i only pirate 3rd party games lol.