1. This forum is in read-only mode.

the law can sometimes be annoying

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mars427, Jan 24, 2010.

1. mars427

mars427 Well-Known Member

why the hell cant i download a game that isnt even sold anymore it isnt like the company is going to lose money

i think the law should be if the game is no longer sold first hand at stores you can download the game and play it on a console or emulator unless another company has charged money for the download of the game you require and if the game has been out for more than 5 years it is irrlegal to charge money for unless it is a original copy of the game

2. zerobahamut

zerobahamut Well-Known Member

I don't think were even suppose to download games.

3. miros

miros Well-Known Member

Somebody paid for the games, they are just passing on the savings to us. Besides, life is too short to worry about being thrown in jail and imposed with heavy fines and starting a criminal record with copyright infringement...wait WHAT!?!?!
    miros

4. agxthesorrow

agxthesorrow Well-Known Member

play ace attorney and you will see how annoying law can be...

5. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

6. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

tihs topic makes my stopider

7. Luga

Luga Well-Known Member

I agree with games on outdated systems such as NES, SNES, N64, GB, GBC, GBA, SMS, SG/SMD, SDC, SGG, SN, PSX.

It's like; HEY! We want you to buy our new games that aren't worth half a shit that they cost and are short, stupid or shovel ware. We don't want you downloading our past games that we don't sell or care about anymore!

-Fuck the Wii Virtual Console! For the price of five Wii Virtual Console games I can go buy a Sega Genesis and fifty games! Talk about inflation.

If the law says that I can't download NES games form a US server, I'll find one outside of the mainland. YAY LOOPHOLES! ALL THE RICH PEOPLE USE THEM!