1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The Last Story - Localization

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Rt141, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Rt141

Rt141 New Member

Hello Romulation members!

Long story short; as speculation grows, more people are getting anxious over the possible localization of "The Last Story" for the Wii, this game comes from the same creator of the Final Fantasy series (Hironobu Sakaguchi) and Mistwalker, it's said to be Sakaguchi last game.

Here's a trailer:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0UNe8bNfEo

As you can see it looks pretty good and according to respected Famitsu magazine, it is, getting a score of 38/40 (which is pretty high). As the localization of Xenoblade and other games is coming Nintendo declared that their translation team was very busy and took this game of their release list, which lead to a petition online request to be made, in about a month it got 14k+, and now I am bringing it you!

Please if you read this sign the petition! Even if it's only for the sake of it... and show it to everyone! Make your parents, friends, teachers, neighbors, uncles sign it to! Make it go as viral as possible please... post it everywhere! It's going to be Sakaguchi's last game after all, let's help it have the glory it deserves - worldwide! Thank you very much! ;)

Here's the petition: http://www.petitiononline.com/TLSWR/petition.html

2. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Currently, 14,621 signatures. I'm sure that maybe 2000 of those people actually intend on buying the game.

I'm sure you can see why more third party games don't make it over.

3. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Just watched a boss battle, it looks uh ok i guess. Probably not worth 60 bucks though.

tons of people will probably pirate it anyway

4. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

This is most likely the reason.

But I still want it localized, it pisses me off that Reggie's reasoning for it is that "we won't like it" well, why don't you let us atleast try it? Nintendo published these games, there's a reason to this because they're actually good, why not publish it here because the quality is good?