1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The game board

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by pyrokinetic, May 31, 2009.

1. pyrokinetic

pyrokinetic Member

fell free to say about any game you particularly like/ hate/ want to comment about/ be totally random about.
    starting now.
    Kingdom hearts 358/2 days DOES NOT WORK FOR ME
    i repeat DOES NOT WORK FOR ME begin.

2. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

3. pyrokinetic

pyrokinetic Member

after difficulty select it blacks out.
    there are discussion boards providing info so there is a ray of hope :p

4. Renji217

Ya.... I dont know why people like Fire Emblem.

5. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

I dont know why some people don't like Fire Emblem.

6. Renji217

Its just one mission after another, you cant sell/buy/trade anything and I dont like how you have to search every house/castle/etc to recrute people.

7. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

What's the point of making one thread about games you like or hate in an entire section about games you like or hate? Also, you can't post a support question here. That belongs in Technical Help, in which there is already a stickied thread discussing this problem.

8. Phreak Hacker

Phreak Hacker Well-Known Member

As Born2killx stated, please keep all technical questions in the appropriate forums. The rules are there for a reason.

Since this post started off on a note of technical assistance, I'm just moving this to the appropriate board.

Hope you guys can continue the conversation there!

P.S.: Just in case someone can help with pyrokinetic's problem, I'm unlocking this topic. If any of the mods or admins have a problem with it, please let me know.

9. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

Yes you can... There are armouries dotted across every map for that purpose. :-\

And you don't have to search every house on every map, since more often than not the recruitable characters are standing around on the field waiting to kill you (and they're easily spotted, since only they and the boss of the map have actual portraits).

10. Renji217

No, I mean like a real shop where you can buy/sell/upgrade/etc.

11. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

in sacred stones you can (outside of the chapters if thats what you mean), you can even make custom weapons if you have the cash

12. wiigiin

wiigiin New Member

it doesn't work for me either

13. Renji217

Did you try this??

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=17843.0

14. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Well-Known Member

I don't know why people like it either. I mean when I play and RPG I want to blood on my blade, not just stand there and run my mouth!