1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The Five Maids

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Fennyariel, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Well-Known Member

I've been cheated! I just beat all 5 maids in Pokemon Platinum and I was robbed! They said I needed to beat them in 8 turns, I only took 5 and they still say I didn't do it! What's up with that?!

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You need to beat them in exactly the number of turns stated. No more, no less.

So it said eight turns, and you did it in five, so you didn't pass.

3. Fennyariel

Well that's just cheap! And they could've said so in the first place!

4. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

They did ;D and it is not like you gonna get something for doing that, i've beaten them in the exact number of turns they say 5 times battle the woman that comes after and got nothing :( Thought i would gain access to the room on the right.

5. Fennyariel

You're not understanding. They said 8 turns, I did it in only 5. And they still say I've lost?!

6. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

If they said 8 you have to use 8 turns no more no less. if you can beat them within 5 turns delay your final attack by 1 or 2 turns or hope for them to use endure. You only get to fight another woman, i did it thinking i would gain access to the room on the far right.

7. Fennyariel

*slaps a hand to her cheek

Now why didn't I think of that?!

8. supleted

supleted Well-Known Member

Just a side note: If you beat the 5 maids in the exact turns given, your reward will be to face off with the son?(I forgot) of the mansion. He will have the same pokemon the maids have, but this pokemon will hold a RARE CANDY. If you one hit KO him you will get nothing, but if you use theif you will get a rare candy. And that is the reward, so don't expect anything extra.

9. Fennyariel

Well since sons are boys and the only boy in that place is the guy who owns the joint.