1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The fastest car in mario kart

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Girate, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Girate

Girate Guest

Are u able to tell me the name of the best car in mario kart. I think mario is the best number 35. But thats using cheats.

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

What?

Seriously, stop being so topic happy. Especially if they're the same as other ones or in the wrong category.

Luigi's first kart is good.

3. Girate

Girate Guest

yer i will try it

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Lugi and mario are basically the same...cheats or not...

I prefer heavy weights, but depends on the game, mario kart 64 I always chose heavy weights because it helped shove away the compitition...

Other games of the series I chose light weights, saved me when I went "rally driving" lol!

I admit, I jump on most topics, but try to make less topics, try making exsisting one's "better" but adding input, or if you really want your own, make sure it's gonna be worth it...

Also, this SHOULD be in gaming lounge-just saying mate.

5. GlidingGoose

GlidingGoose Well-Known Member

True...

Its a bit annoying in Mario Kart because u unlock dry-bones and he looks awesome but not that fast!

6. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

...you want to raise your rank/post count, do you?
    ...how many topics are in your mind...? -_-"...

anyways, the fastest for me is Mario's ordinary kart. winning doesn't only rely on speed.

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Learn to snake-he is a GOD!

But some would use his tank cart with ROB-while wfc matches wouldn't see a differance doing it locally would mean a kart winner...

When you can snake-any and all light weight characters become deadly-especially with the right kart :)

8. GlidingGoose

I suppose so...

Oh, mds60!

Congrats on 1000 posts!

9. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

WTF did that happen XD

Yay!

*levels up

I was once (and still am-but not sure of my status) in a game clan-TEC-everyone had to snake other wise no point vsing each other-no contest-each race was close!

But when you put items off-I was usually at the end of the pack-these guys were like perfect ai-all driving the same perfect line...I relied too much on items to save me-even though I lost a tourneyment due to a blue shell, red shell and green right on the finish line...

10. GlidingGoose

I cant do wi-fi

What do you mean when you say "Snaking"

11. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

A technic that was used in f-zero games (gx mostly) but carried over...

It's a power slide...on a straight-and done continuouly...

If you do it right you can even drive over grass-as if your using a mushroom...

Some say it's cheating-but it has been confirmed to be a "hidden" move put into gthe game to make things more interesting...

If you use it-the staff ghost become nothing to you XD

Look up "mario kart ds+snaking" on youtube...

It can only be truly be done on the ds one-all other's the slides just aren't right to maintain it...and light weights benifit most-any more than toad and your gonna look like a moron (in vehicle class that is)

12. Krusha

Krusha Well-Known Member

I personally prefer ROBs "gyro" kart, it's not the fastest but it has overall good stats (MKDS)
    Snaking can be done in all mariokart games after MK64, but I do believe its easiest in MKDS and MKW

13. GlidingGoose

Oh yeah! I knew the stuff but not the name.

The power slide I can use awesomely, You slide and press left-right continously and you get speed

14. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Correct-though never tried it on the wii one yet-was playing nun-chuck stlye-let me tell you....I can't use no fake wheel!

I thought it would have been the same as the cube version-you snake in it-but it's very difficult-and hard to maintain-and with little reward...

15. nimishtoory

nimishtoory Guest

I think it's Mario first kart!

16. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

If you're playing multiplayer (lots of weapons flying around, err... sometimes) and don't play often, dry bones is good because he recovers his max speed the fastest. Yes, technically ROB is the fastest, but I just don't like it.

I always win using Mario's 3rd car (shooting star) though, it's a little bit slower than ROB but everything else seems better and well-balanced, could be a little hard to drift if you're not used to it though.