1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The end of Flash cards?!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Lenardo, May 13, 2010.

1. Lenardo

Lenardo Active Member

Is this the end of flash cards?

recently, NDS games have increasingly being released with anti piracy firmware that prevents the useage of roms on flash cards.

Will there be a permanant solution to this predicament or will we have to wait endelessly for game patches everytime somebody's favourite game is released with anti piracy?

let me know what you think.
    [/color]

2. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Well recently the R4(With Wood R4) and Acekard2i have great compatibility with games.
    I'm guessing Nintendo is more focused on making the 3DS unhackable.
    But with popular game they will try they're hardest for anti piracy
    Such as Golden Sun and Pokemon Black and White will have anti-piracy
    But I'm guessing those games will get hacked eventually

3. Lenardo

Lenardo Active Member

yes i realise that there aren't many anti piracy games, but there seem to be more and more coming. maybe soon they'll make it for every game thats released.

unfortunately there isn't much we can do except keep making patches for games released with anti piracy.

4. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

I'm sure Nintendo won't put anti-piracy on every game seeing as how they know it will get hacked.
    But if it's a good game they will try to do heaps to make sure the anti-piracy doesn't get fixed.

5. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

I don't know where you got the idea of flashcarts ending. But them hackers are determined to pirate games just as Nintendo is determined to protect them. And how will the 3DS have AP if they don't have any flashcarts to try the Anti-Piracy?