1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The Crisis in Thailand

Discussion in 'General News' started by ADMSeraphes, May 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ADMSeraphes

ADMSeraphes Well-Known Member

Anyone got anything to say?

Im a native of Thailand, and I must say it saddens me greatly to find that my own countrymen are fighting... i mean, its been peace for the last 50 years!

2. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

I feel bad for Thailand. You're the only country in South-East Asia that has not been colonized by European power and now, they are killing each other.

Hope you can settle it as soon as possible. Its a great place to go and enjoy a vacation but with the current situation, i believe its affecting everybody...

3. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

my friends are currently there fighting muay thai, aint heard from them in a while

4. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

I still can't believe how hard-nosed the government is. Refusing peace talks like that... Reminds me how much humans hate diplomacy.

5. ADMSeraphes

ADMSeraphes Well-Known Member

I was born in northern Thailand, past the northern city of Chiang Mai. Hopefully my gran is still there.... its so nice up there

6. agunimon45

agunimon45 Active Member

I'm thai, I'm in thailand right now. definitly not the best place to be this year on summer holiday......I really miss the old days where the red shirts didn't exist yet....sigh.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.