1. This forum is in read-only mode.

The best flashcart

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Ramenberga, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramenberga

Ramenberga Well-Known Member

Whats the flashcart thats compatible with most games? Im buying a new one since my R4 SDHC doesn´t work on new games

2. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Acekard2

3. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Acekard 2i

4. Loic0123

Loic0123 Well-Known Member

Acekard2
    TTDS is good but doent suppport patched roms ;D

5. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

I have a TTDS and i play patched roms fine

6. Ramenberga

Ramenberga Well-Known Member

What about Cyclo DS?

7. Quake90

Quake90 Well-Known Member

M3 DS Real !!

8. rwn

rwn Active Member

maybe some one could post the pros and cons of each one and the known issues. make it a-lot easier to make a decision

9. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I got something for you..

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=7289.0

Old but accurate, the acekard rpg is another type of the acekard we always suggest, but uses simerlar technology.

The answer is simple-acekard 2.i/2.1

Easy to use/idiot proof-does dldi patching so homebrew works straight away, always updated AND is a great all rounder.

R4's are crap (too many fakes...and firmware is confusing to locate), dstt is "ok" I guess, cycloDS is one of the best carts except there is no dsi version...m3 is ok, and edge is a personal runner up to acekard.

I'd say import an acekard if you can't find them locally ;D

10. rwn

rwn Active Member

nice. there is alot of websites for the acekards (the reseller websites.) and damn do prices vary per site lol. saw the 2I with 8 gig for 75$USD the next website had it for 47$ usd. but i can get an sd card for a hell of a lot cheaper than these combo deals lol. i think i'll just grab the acekard 2I and get myself a 4 gig stick

11. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

That's not true, I have one and it works really good.

12. I'll second the M3. I love it's skinnable GUI, regularly updating firmare, great homebrew compatability, cheat support, and built in PDA. I've never had a game not work on it, although I'll admit Spirit Tracks did take a bit of manipulation to get working but I think you'll get that with any card :p

13. rwn

rwn Active Member

honestly i can't wait until i get mine now. i've thought about it a few times but it wasn't until i came here that i got back into DS emulation. and well it would be a hell of alot better on the actual ds than an emulator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.