1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Thanks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sc0rp9, Nov 1, 2008.

1. sc0rp9

sc0rp9 New Member

Just a quick thanks for reliable rom downloads, cheers ;-)

2. ImDaMage

ImDaMage Member

Just a thought -- this should be sticked for everyone to post their "thank you"s -- i'm sure lots of people would post :)

3. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Yeah, good idea IDM! Although I feel this may have been done before :-\
    Thanks RomU anyways, awesome forum and fair website

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

meh, we appreciate it, but we don't want a stickied tread, that's be too much like asking for ass-kissing.

5. ImDaMage

ImDaMage Member

lol yeah actually i see how it could be seen as big-headed.

6. lady jane

lady jane Active Member

i would just like to say thankyou to all who help out on this site...and appologise for early sessions where i shortened words sorry.....thanks to all.

7. marcy

marcy Guest

Thanks for the solution with the rom requests, it's still shaking my bones :D

8. Wolf1ion

Wolf1ion Member

Thanks for the following:

1) Easy to use no BS site
    2) Really good well structured forum
    3) You seem to have the newest nds roms first out of all the romsites ive visited
    4) NDS roms are just single rar'd. I've downloaded some before off of other sites and theyre a rar folder in a rar folder. I for one like having my files in rar format to save space on my hardrive and only unpack them if i need to put them on my card. So the fact you only compress your files once makes extracting a whole lot simpler.
    5) Likewise the NDS roms are well named, with the actual file having the release number, name of game, country identifier and release group. Makes removing the files if you dont like the game a lot easier. Also helps if you need to replace your sav.

So yea, thanks for makin everythin as hassle free as possible.