1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Tetris DS no wi-fi

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by eliotie, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eliotie

eliotie Active Member

Has anyone else been encountering problems whle trying to connect on wi-fi with tetris ds? I can find a signal but I can't connect its the only game not capable of connecting to wi-fi

2. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

My Tetris DS wifi works perfect.

Are you playing this game with a rom, or is it an original game?

And your saying all your other games wifi works?

3. eliotie

eliotie Active Member

its a rom (using on an acekard)
    and all my other games and roms that use wi-fi work

4. sexywogboy

Did you download the Tetris DS rom from here?

Also, did you modify the rom in anyway? like the changing the arm7, trimming or maxcrassmethod?

All you need to do is download the rom, extract with winrar than place the clean .nds rom on your MicroSD card.

Maybe it's a problem with your router, have you tried another game of yours again since trying Tetris DS?

5. eliotie

eliotie Active Member

yeah i downloaded it from here and I tried it without having anything changed then i was trying something and changed the name and it still didn't work and yeah i tried platinum and mario kart
    I'm also trying to use the European version but I'm having issues with windows vista (darn you microsoft why did you publish this crap ?)

6. sexywogboy

What flashcart are you using? Maybe you need to update your firmware. Though I doubt it, as Platinum works fine for you.

I had no problems with v1.18 and YSmenu with R4DS, and I used the (U) vesion of Tetris DS from here.

7. eliotie

eliotie Active Member

I'm using an acekard 2i and I have the latest firmware
    now I'm having problems with my rader i think its not reading the Flash cart properly I see that there is a usb mass storage device
    but when i click it it says please input blabla
    but once It said that but still opened my flashcart ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.