1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Terrorism

Discussion in 'General News' started by branraf, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. branraf

branraf Well-Known Member

On BBC news yesterday (British Broadcasting Channel) there was a relatively short story confirming that a nasty plot was being planned by terrorist groups against the United Kingdom. They confirmed that MI5 had confirmed a terrorist plot was being planned. I would like to know what we all think.

I personally can't stand terrorism. These dumb ass terrorist's think they are helping 'Allah' or doing it for a good cause and I'm sure we all know that they do something, we cry and then get over it and carry on. There is no way they can take control of a country by setting off some bomb's. That's like slapping someone around the face and expecting them to run off screaming. All terrorist's or Extremist's, whatever you call them, need to grow up and get a life.

Please post your thought's but don't get too carried away with your emotions because we do have a worldwide community here, and we don't want to offend anyone. Thank You

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

so-called Muslim extremists are not Muslims. They are people with extremist views who use Islam as an excuse to carry out their acts.

3. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

i haven't heard that! and i listen to radio 1 all day every day but i did hear about those piece of shit for humans brain washed someone with the mental age of a ten year old in to doing a suicide attack.

4. Loonylion

It wasn't explicitly mentioned, it seemed it was Lord West not knowing when to keep his trap shut and he blew an undercover operation wide open.

5. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

It's the majority of "muslims" that are the problem

6. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

I have one or two Muslims in my class; we're sort of sick of racism.

7. Void

Void Well-Known Member

^Proof that ignorant people come from all around the world.

Terrorism is bad, yes. Hopefully you guys can prevent any kind of massive attack you may have. It would obviously affect the entire world if any significant damage was done.

8. branraf

^Proof that ignorant people come from all around the world.

What is meant by that sentence?

And, i hope we can stop any attack because if anything were to happen then the thought's against certain religions would turn sour with quite a lot of people in this country. That is why i feel sympathy for those who come here to have a life here.

9. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Use the Quote button at the top right of the post you want to quote. The way you quoted the post, it looks like you're arguing with yourself.

10. ultra

ultra Guest

how do you make multiple quotes? ??? i've seen this done on forum sites and i don't have a clue how to do it [it makes it look neat, professional, organized and intelligent]. maybe you guys have made it easy here on romulation. but i still haven't figured it out.

ah ha, i pressed this insert quote link and boom i got this thing above. :eek: my god that was easy [compared to other sites]. where did you get that from loonylion?

11. Loonylion

I studied Islam at secondary school, and I know quite a few Muslims. One Muslim did me a huge favour that enabled me to have a future, despite being him affected by a major personal tragedy at the time. Real Muslims are decent people.

12. stevo11185

stevo11185 Well-Known Member

In my area we have the largest mosque in Europe. Guess what? I haven't heard/seen one of them commit any crime. They are very very nice people and true Muslims are peaceful. I guarantee that if there was only Muslims in the area that the mosque is...the crime rate would be ridiculously low if any at all.

13. ultra

ultra Guest

terrorism works when it needs to work. it is a harmful and crazy act but it works. if you recall, a demonstration or a protest sometimes works best when it is acted without jurisdiction. for instance, in nyc, we had that unannounced public protest from al sharpton about the death of sean bell. people have said that protest like these work because it get's people attention because it's unexpected.

14. Void

Void Well-Known Member

I was referring mostly to this. Pure cultural and religious ignorance.

15. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

in malaysia i belive 80-90% are muslim, and yet our crime rate is kindda high, although most of them are sex related crime..... almost everyday i watch the news, there is a report about muslim being charge with crime.....

but then i'm not saying all muslim are criminal though.....

btw i agree that all terrorist are retarded, but thanks god they only attack non-muslim country so far, so living in malaysia is kindda safe.....for now....

16. branraf

Think of Pakistan, as far as i am aware it is predominantly Muslim's who live there and they are suffering terrorist acts. So i don't agree that it's only non-Muslim countries, it's a worldwide thing, but they do it to try and prove something and all it does is make us angrier and more determined to fight them. They will never prove a point, no matter how hard they try.

17. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

It's because of the fscking Al Kaeda, I want lots of immigrants kicked out and then a point system inserted into Britain, then there will be less terrorists and terrorists are usually stupid with crap lives so they blow themselves up because they know they are worthless too

18. ultra

ultra Guest

that's not entirely true. in pakistan as well as countries in the middle east such as iran and especially iraq, have muslims killing muslims. malaysia doesn't get attacked because your country doesn't pose any threats to them.

19. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Jesus Christ, 2/3 Brits posting in this thread are fucking worthless. I still can't get over how stupid is for you all to bash the international ignorance of Americans -- really. Just reinforcing my point with this post here; stupid people live everywhere.

20. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

hey i'm not worthless ass wipe :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.