1. This forum is in read-only mode.

tell me what

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by j c 2000, Oct 3, 2010.

1. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

you think of my amv http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3XeuDuAXbw

2. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

nice song :)

3. j c 2000

lol but really do you thik it has nice timing good editing nice effects what ever?

4. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

I guess you didn't made this

but yeah,
    the effects are ok ;D

5. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Why is there an overlay in 90% of the video?

6. j c 2000

i did
    i thought it might make it more original and whatever.

7. j c 2000

Need...more comments.

8. j c 2000

REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

9. I K K E

I K K E Well-Known Member

Here you go.

It's nice made.

10. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

k.

The song sucks and the choice in anime is so overused it's not funny. That and the effects are mostly annoying and don't add anything to it (hint hint, overlay is best used in a scene where a character is reminiscing).

If you want to make a good one, go with timing with the song that works best.

Don't feel bad, as 90% of AMVs suck anyway.

11. j c 2000

I don't feel bad because thats what i wanted and also it is my second real amv.

12. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

What's the difference between AMVs and MADs?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbdZtTwevtQ

13. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

MADs from what I can tell aren't MADs. The reoccurring theme with the videos labeled Mad is the same anime. So, it's an anime?

14. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

yeah. for example, take the trailer for this new mecha anime STAR DRIVER (strangely enough a collab between BONES and Square Enix); The trailer has been removed from YT but its video title was put in brackets the same way as "MAD" was, like [STAR DRIVER], so this must be the way japanese uploaders title their anime videos.

15. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

But it's like an AMV, the one I showed, at least. Has the brilliantly edited scenes and music.

16. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

As soon as I heard the song I closed the tab. I think you took the chorus of "Not Afraid" out of context from the rest of the song.

It certainly doesn't seem like something that fits in with Naruto. Unless I missed something.

17. Chaosage

Chaosage Member

I think it started good with the timing, however, the timing seemed to fall apart a lot during the video. Also, there was too much overlay used through the video. The scenes used seemed sporadic in choice with no real direction since the visuals of those scenes weren't vivid either. The song is a good choice I think due to the mood it sets, however, it isn't conveyed in the video itself.

All in all, definitely not the worst I have scene and it seems like you can start heading in the right direction with it with more work. Not bad for a second video.

18. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

why don't you go and check the comments

19. usernameladiesman217

usernameladiesman217 Well-Known Member