1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Teen charged in NJ Walmart racial comment case

Discussion in 'General News' started by crimson089, Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

racists... >_<

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Very interesting.

I never have heard of someone doing that. Only having the employees calling dirty names, like Harry Cocks and the such. :p

But that is just down-right wrong on many levels.

3. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

What a stupid person. Simple as that. I don't care if he's 16 or 60, you just shouldn't be talking or even thinking about that sort of stuff at all.

The good thing about today is "most" children grow up with absoloutly no care for what color/race another child is, they just treat another person as any other child they see.

I personally blame the parents of this 16 year old. In most cases it's the parents that put these racial comments in their heads in the first place.

4. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

Agreed.

Also, this remembered me of the guy that started breaking LCD TVs in Wallmart using a baseball bat(also from Wallmart) for some reason. Wallmart is a place where weird stuff happens.

5. Buppazugan

Buppazugan Well-Known Member

Sounds like he was just joking, i laughed anyway. Reminds me of a joke about scotland i heard... "Scotland! Hiding our black people since 1986!" Or some date similar to that. What i am trying to say is get the fuck over it! People who cry foul whenever race is even mentioned are pretty much keeping it alive.

6. padfoot

padfoot Well-Known Member

Yeah i found this funny.
    A kid having a joke. Who would hear that and be like "Oh my, c'mon children, we must get our things and go"
    You'd think you'd realize it was a mock and just laugh about it. Find it pretty stupid that people would complain, once the manager has said "it was a kid doing it" you'd move on. Wish they released some camera footage of the people so we could all have a laugh at it.

7. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

If a Black kid shouted "will all white people leave the store",it wouldnt bother me.Its just a prank/practical joke.Would there be such an outcry if he shouted about chinese/muslims/gays to leave the store.

8. Buppazugan

If he said Muslims, the outcry would be alot bigger.

9. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Yeah. He won't be leaving without injuries if he said lebs either =/

10. Reider

Reider Modereider

Call it a hunch, but I highly doubt racism had anything to do with why the kid said what he did. I was 16 once myself and I'd do stupid shit like this all the time.

Just some overly sensitive people(read: whiny cunts) deciding to completely ruin some kid's life over words he probably didn't mean in the first place.

America at it's finest folks.

11. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Hey there, Anon. I missed your weird-ass public shenangians.

12. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

racism is part of human nature, its the by product of competition, no matter how hard you try, you cant kill racism.

13. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Preety much agreed with you here, when your young you do stupid things...with little disregard for other's feelings.

However when I was younger I had a little more consideration (strict parents up bringing) so I'd likly snap at the kid like these people as well.

At 16 you should know about racism FFS!

(If he was 16 that is...)

Metallica-"Sad but true"

EXACTLY!!!

If you did that here in Australia...but said indians...all of india would come down on us yet again :(

Some jokes are ok, but this...I'm offended and I'm not black.

14. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Britain is much worse.

15. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

i personally think age is not an excuse, i have to agree with raysie. it doesn't matter if he's a 16 yr old kid, he knows what he's doing. just because you are young and you need lots of attention, you can do stupid things. when i was 16, my guy friends don't do pranks with racial comments. i think this kid has a pathetic way of pulling pranks. he could have told everyone that a suicide bomber is loitering around walmart and that everyone should move out of the store immediately. that way, people will give more attention to him.

that is debatable. i've seen a sick racist family while watching tyra banks show years ago. the parents were teaching their own children that only their so-called 'race' should own america. do you think it's human nature or just pure hypocracy? here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdi_VHvCR3A

16. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I just watched that raciest family...

Someone needs a bitch slap :)

17. Buppazugan

It was a harmless joke in a country full of politically correct bullshit. Simple as.

18. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

its a joke that is not funny. why would he say that using the store's intercom? motivation? prank?
    that kid knows what he is doing and liable for that act, i would understand a 3 year-old would say that but 16?

Really stupid. Good thing he wasn't hurt or killed.

19. monkeypussy

monkeypussy New Member

Yeah he would. Its New Jersey, we only care about race when we have too. And that tends to be whenever black folks make a stink. What a waste of time this is. "Lets send to police out to arrest a sixteen year old because he said something mean." Real good use of my tax dollars there. Instead of dealing with the rampant heroin and cocaine problem, lets bust kids for asking people to leave a store. Makes me want to go down to the Walmart in town to "Kindly, and with our stores best intentions, ask all the undesirable dregs of society, that is, anyone making less than 150,000 a year to leave the store and put a bullet in your brains (aisle 32 sporting goods) so that America can finally prosper. Thank you Walmart shoppers."

I mean come on, who really gives a shit here?

20. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

The problem here is:

-If a black kid insults a white kid, he's joking.

-If a white kid insults a black kid, he's racist.

And still, you see a lot of black people praising the "Black Pride" kinda stuff all over the place. Kina like: A black person can wear a t-shirt that says "100% black" without any problems. Guess what happens when a white person wears a t-shirt saying "100% white"? XD

And probably I will be called Nazi or something by making this post, XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.