1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Technical help yay

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by xxdreamycreamyxx, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxdreamycreamyxx

xxdreamycreamyxx New Member

Ive download a few games and they all seem to work apart from 'family fortunes' i click to start the game and it goes through some of the makers/engines that made it and then when it gets to 'SLAM!' which is on the top screen and another maker on the bottom screen, it freezes, the bottom maker disapears and the screens go white but 'SLAM!' fades but i can see just about see it. what should i do? download it again?
    im not that technical by the way sorry.

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Are you using a flashcart or emulator?

Based on your details, I assume you are using an emulator.
    Make sure you are using no$gba2.6a and no$zoomer2.3.0.2.
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

3. xxdreamycreamyxx

oh, i have no idea sorry. i have a R4 revolution for my nintendo DS lite with a sandisk 2gb microSD and i have 11 games on it. i think that may be too much then?

4. luvelias

luvelias Well-Known Member

the game probably needs patching and its most likely cause you have an r4 which tend to have more problems playing games. I have an r4 for my dslite and an acekard2i for my dsi. the acekard2i has never given me a problem and I've learned to patch almost all my games for the r4 lol.

Anyway, you probably just need to find a patch for the game. You could try downloading it again to make sure...but yeah... look for a patch.

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Make sure you're using the latest firmware. http://linfoxdomain.com/ds/ Backup all your files and reformat your MicroSD.

6. xxdreamycreamyxx

patch? hmm
    how do you do a patch?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.