1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Tears to tiara(from R to harmless harem anime?!)

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Huntna, May 30, 2009.

1. Huntna

Huntna Member

Ok, fine...I'm a girl but I really like Tears to Tiara...for those who actually know it it's a guy vs. harem anime. I love it! The art is just my style...lolz....

From what I heard, Tears to Tiara is a R18 game in Japan and it was basically hentai strategy game! o_O...so...I also heard that it appeared on the PS3 recently as a basically rated for everyone game...XD...so how does this work? From R18 to Ecchi?!

PS. Anyone following the anime? I find most of the characters pretty static (ex: Riannon sees Arawn..."I'll marry him!"...O_O) So far I really liked Octavia (my onee-chan style swordswoman!!!) and that's it...so what's everyone else's favorite?)

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

This anime was just broadcasted in my country during this month(the channel called Animax..)...and it's really interesting anime...yeah..very interesting..but I couldn't understand the story very well..(because started watched it from Ep.3..haha..),and I'm really shocked it was adapted from hentai game..REALLY..Could you give some synopsis about this anime??

p/s - By the way,how about post some reply in my topic,can you??(the one about males and females..thanks!!)

3. Huntna

Huntna Member

I didn't really play the game...well...after all it's hentai and I'm not exactly into those...
    As far as I read someone else's synopsis on the game, apparently the storyline is quite similar with the anime...with the exception of Lidia, or the female general...basically Arawn gets N wives from his encounters, most of them by accident(ex: burns the seal skin or holds Octavia's hand for companionship..XD)

I guess if you are one of those people who are actually over 18...you can download the English version of the game made unofficially by some people...however, I must warn you, the graphics for PC can be VERY VERY different from the anime. The anime is more similar to PS3 than others.

4. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

who's the main character?