1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Tandy shock

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dedboy, Jun 24, 2009.

1. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Yep, I admit it, I owned a Tandy Coco. Dungeons of Dagorath, and Rad Warrior was my life back then. I started learning BASIC on my computer as well, I was only six or seven then, but the memories attatched were some good ones. Anyone else current own, or have ever been in possession of a Tandy computer? Let's see just how many of you know what I mean, as it would make this old geezer happy to take a trip down nineteen eighty seven again. 8)

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...I was BORN then...

But I wish I could just go back to those times...heard they were more..peaceful...

And if you haven't guessed-no I haven't tried one-but it must have been more fun than using a vista laptop :(

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Am afraid I wasn't born until 1988. =/
    I missed out on so much good retro stuff!

4. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I had a Tandy for a while, but for the life of me I can't remember if I had any games on it or not. It was a hand me down from where Dad worked plus also got a Commodore 64 and 128 around the same time. I remember playing Might and Magic and Dungeons and Dragons on one of them...AKK! I can't think back that far!

5. dedboy

dedboy Guest

I remember RBI baseball ;D. Nothing says eye strain like stick figures playing baseball. The colors during a home run could cause a robot to suffer a seizure ;D

And Seph nothing wrong with 1988, that's the year Zelda 2:Adventures Of Link came out. And the great palace's theme was BEASTLY. Anyone remember it? It was in Super Smash bros. Brawl. Try looking for the original version. I swear it could wake me up even if I had been in a coma for twenty years.