1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Tales of Innocence freezing

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by buchichu, Jul 2, 2010.

1. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

I'm having some issues with Tales of Innocence randomly freezing on me. This is highly annoying, especially considering you can't save just anywhere. I'm using M3 + sakura, latest firmware.
    Post Merge: [time]1278083849[/time]
    I'm also having a lot of sound glitches and even the RTS isn't saving me here, freeze after freeze. wow. THIS is what took 2 years to put together? good grief.

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Maybe it's your flashcart, since it's not the translation problem, everyone else, me included are fine.

3. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Try an earlier firmware and see if that fixes the issue. There can be firmware regression in later firmwares. Your cart may just have poor support for patched ROMs though. I'm on an Original R4 with Wood R4 v1.09 (I'm aware 1.10 is out, I don't personally need it though yet) and the game works perfectly.

4. Sariix

Sariix New Member

I have patched the game and everything, following directions of a different thread of this site, and I'm having a similar problem that buchichu, but my game freezes every time before the game even reaches the title screen... I'm using the original R4 with v1.24{Bate} fireware... I'm about to try what Nathan suggested and see how that works... But Wood never worked before, but I'll see what happens.

5. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Are you sure it's an Original R4? Wood R4 has worked on every Original R4 to date that you know, actually worked. You may want to post a picture of your cart so we can make sure.

6. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

try a different version of the game the rom could have been currupted or someone patched it incorrectly or i have no idea what im talking about