1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Taiko no Tatsujin DS: Dororon! Yokai Daikessen!![still looking for help]

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by gisozis, Nov 20, 2010.

1. gisozis

gisozis Member

[size=10pt]Hi,
    I've got this clone card (R4 Deluxe)...and I've been trying to make this ROM run with all the firmwares I found (including YSMenu that didn't work). The only one that went best was 'Wood R4 for clones', however the game keep going back to the main page. So, I put the patched version in the card and it would frezze right at the blue box in the start :'(
    If anyone could please help me out, I would be way too grateful (taking into consideration that I've been wasting too many nights on research...) or at least tell me there is no way it can possibly run so that I can rest in peace :(
    Thx

2. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Check you PM's.

3. gisozis

gisozis Member

If anyone who find this topic have the same problem
    please contact me on my PM cuz I finally got to play the game and would be happy to help. :)

4. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

Just post the damn solution here, because it is much quicker then that people have to wait for you to PM them! -_-

Also here you can download the CLEAN and PATCHED rom:
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=44212

and i just use YSmenu unofficial v1.17a12 with latest updates on my r4 and it works!

5. gisozis

gisozis Member

wth you don't have to speak like that.

i just used woods r4 1.18, however not just any rom would work
    (by the way the ones posted in the link you put didn't).

[it just feels weird to answer myself in my topic when none else did, thats why i suggested using the PM to contact me u.u"]