1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Supposedly New R4 1.19

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by DjJuanTwo, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DjJuanTwo

DjJuanTwo Member

I downloaded the new firmware here: http://r4team.com/eng/index.htm. Though not sure if this is an official site of theirs or not. Still have their old site bookmarked and looks pretty much the same, minus the latest firmware update.

With the new firmware 1.19, im having problems getting my background pictures to show up. Also, it seems like the new firmware comes with their own cheat codes and doesnt allow the action replay ones to work along with it. Though kind of cool that you dont have to look for them any more and create your own cheat data base, but, some games didnt come with cheat codes. I know i have input my own but doesnt show up anymore. Which makes me think if the new r4 site is legit or not.

Havent tried GTA-China Wars yet. Supposedly the new firmware fixes the saving problem. But im not sure since i havent really tried any new games as of yet.

So if this is the official firmware, how would i go on to fix my problems?

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

1.19 isn't "new"

It came out a long time ago. It's an unofficial firmware, that fixes some things but breaks others. It came out well before CTA China Wars, so it is not an update to fix GTA China Wars problems.

3. DjJuanTwo

DjJuanTwo Member

Thanks for the heads up TirithRR. Appreciate it.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It's just YSMenu.

5. lil_azn_a55a5in

lil_azn_a55a5in Well-Known Member

i was havin problems wit gta chinatownwars but wen i downloaded 1.19 it gta wrked perfectly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.