1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Support Megaman x9!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by omega zero master 28973, Dec 21, 2010.

1. www.megamanx9.com

Help them to show Capcom that we need Megaman x9!!!!!!

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Actually, no :p

The Megaman X series started going downhill with the release of X7.

If you didn't know, X5 was supposed to be the series finale & X6 only served to pave the way for the Megaman Zero series with Zero's ending of said game being the indicator for the Zero saga.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwY-hitagbE

Read people's post on there.

And with Inafune having left Capcom I bet you any "new" Mega Man game will suck monkey balls :p

3. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

The last good Megaman game was Megaman 10.

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

It's a shame though that you need to buy added content like Forte & the Mega Man Hunters instead of them being part of the package that you initially bought.

5. TheFreakinDuck

TheFreakinDuck Well-Known Member

Capcom is one of the more Fan Friendly companies. The only reason they ported the Ace Attorney Games to the NA and PAL regions was because the fans demanded it. Trust me, if Capcom hears the pleas from fans about Mega Man X9, it's going to happen eventually. Put me down for the cause so we can make eventually come sooner ;)

6. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

They're fan friendly, that's why they won't be porting the Phoenix Wright and Layton spinoff game to NA regions?

7. TheFreakinDuck

TheFreakinDuck Well-Known Member

I thought the crossover game was something new and didn't exist prior to the original three Phoenix Wright games on the Gameboy Advance? But this is what I mean. All we have to do as Capcom fans is show them we want Mega Man X9 and as long as they're up for the challenge of a new X game, they'll do it (I hope).

8. Shuga

Shuga Well-Known Member

Megaman X-X3 Ftw

9. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Capcom is fan friendly...when a buck is involved, in which lost planet 2's fan base was dropped when the leaderboard system was left...despite the glitchers corrupting it with bs times.

Infact a slim chance at lp3 or elss shall ever happen.

10. asdfth12

asdfth12 Well-Known Member

We have enough megaman games already. Let the robot rust in peace people.

11. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Well I do not approve of such a blasphemous comment as I AM a Rockman fan myself, it's just the franchise has gone downhill in the last decade or so. And with Inafune no longer a part of Capcom, any newer Rockman game will definitely sink lower.

12. I see... Its enough for now.
    Rest in peace, Megaman.

13. JosephDredd

JosephDredd Active Member

well that's fast of you to gift up.

while i agree megaman has been going downhill since X7, X6 is still a really great game, and a great sequel i might add. i seriously wish X9 will come, there's no game like megaman out in the market right now, and i need my megaman fix