1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Support Mega Man!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mirahsan2, Apr 29, 2010.

?

Which game do you want next in the Megaverse?

1. Legends 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ZX 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maverick Hunter X2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mega Man Powered Up 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mega Man X9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. mirahsan2

mirahsan2 New Member

Yeah getting ROMS and stuff is cool but don't forget that it hurts the sales of whatever company. What I'm asking here today is for everyone not to download the Mega Man Zero Collection ROM for NDS. If you are a Mega Man fan and you want more you just have to buy this game. Here's a link proof of it coming out on the 8th of June:

http://www.themmnetwork.com/2010/04/29/capcoms-countdown-to-mega-man-zero-collection-begins/

Again, if you want more Mega Man, some of the games listed in the poll above show your support and buy this game. Don't worry I'm not some employee let loose to plant seeds. Just a fan who wants more Mega Man. Here's hoping we see a Legends 3 down the line!! :)

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I like your dedicated spiel, but sadly you really can't stop everyone from Pirating ROMs. Sure a few people (me included as I don't go for newer games as I'm more of a retro gamer myself) might decide later on to buy actual game carts for posterity or to support the franchise as you said, but most often people will resort to piracy for several reasons:

1. Being a cheapskate - Sadly THE pretty obvious reason.
    2. To try the games out first - no point in buying a game that is advertised as an awesome game then later when you buy it it's actually
    shovelware garbage, right? Also this reason kinda ties in with reason number one.
    3. They're from a country where new games never get released, or if they do get released it's been a few months to a full year when they come out.
    4. They're from a country that doesn't get original games per se - like me, I'm from such a country.
    5. They're from a country whose monetary unit (currency) is so low that games cost an arm or a leg - again, my fallback reason. As an example an original XBOX 360 game here costs somewhere near 4,000Php (Philippine Peso) & that's more than what low income bracket families here can earn in a month.

But I'm not dissing on your "campaign" though, & I believe it's a noble cause.

Also, about your poll?

I kinda did one like that some time ago:

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=9397.msg96752#msg96752