1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Supercard mini SD not working.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Fionn, Jun 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fionn

Fionn Active Member

My Supercard mini SD was working fine for the first day I had it but today I turned it on and everything but the top option was in some Asian language and now after I plugged it in and out the card isn't showing up. My slot 2 is working and the card won't show up in any other DS. It has the latest firmware. Help please?
    Post Merge: [time]1245195633[/time]
    bump

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Try backing up, reformat your SD, and then reinstall the latest firmware.

3. wildog

wildog Well-Known Member

i formated my computer and same thing now my usb adapter broken for good so i use micro adapter to work it so its like when you download extra hidden files errors show up but it fixes only micro adapter slot now its the bad part that internit provides buy regersty programs to fix all problems i broke my usb adapter i got frustrated.might be supermario bricked sd card so talk to programer to fix with download.

4. pugmalion1

pugmalion1 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry wildog, but I did not understand a word of what you were trying to say there. Are you having a problem, or are you trying to give the OP some advice?

5. wildog

wildog Well-Known Member

so the dude cant format the cart because of the downloads from diffrent sights blocked his sd cart and broke mu usb micro loader but its cool i love this sight so poeple lots of stuff happends when you download its part of life thanks sight your the great love you bye

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.