1. This forum is in read-only mode.

supercard dstwo preparing

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by fclinux001, Dec 1, 2010.

1. fclinux001

fclinux001 Well-Known Member

so i ordered a supercard dstwo from shoptemp and itll be here in about 2 weeks. I tried installing the menus but on the official site the latest kernal is 1.07 and i know in the compatibility lists a few says 1.08 so can someone compile either a group of links to the most recent version of the dstwo menu with all the beta fixes and such for games like m vs dk 4, the gba emu, the snes emu, and the new video thing called iplayer (which is an ironic name since there is a flashcart with the same name that has a gba emu and plays videos, and it worked well until the sd slots starting giving out on like 1 month old models, like the one i had) or a thing of an archive of the english version of all thise things above together that i could just extract to the root of my card. thanks to anyone willing to help

2. verack

verack Active Member

You can get pretty much everything at this link:

http://eng.supercard.sc/manual/dstwo/download.htm

On the top left of your screen, you should see a box that has a download that has the DSTwo logo and a box that says "1.07". Download that. Inside that download are all the basic files you'll need. Once you've done that, just to the right of that box is a black bar that says "Download EOS latest version". Right below that black bar is the download link for 1.08. When you download 1.08, just over write all files as needed, and you're good to go.