1. This forum is in read-only mode.

SuperCard DSTWO, GBA emulator all it's cracked up to be?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by herakuzi, Jul 22, 2010.

1. herakuzi

herakuzi Member

For anyone that has had experience with this flashcart can you say that the GBA emulator that it boasts works well enough? I mean will it run roms smoothly without a problem like say VBA and does it have good compatibility?

I'm perfectly happy with the Acekard 2i that I have now but I miss playing GBA roms on the go. Which is why I'm contemplating purchasing a Supercard for that reason alone. However, my decision rests on whether or not its GBA emulator will runs games like its supposed to without any extra work in my part or frustrating situations that might arise. Can anyone shed some light for me?

2. narutopet112

narutopet112 Active Member

Re: SuperCard DSTWO, GBA emulator all it's cracked

Just buy ez 3 in 1 ;D. But if you want you can buy supercard TWO. I have it. The gba emulates good but for some games.

3. miros

miros Well-Known Member

4. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

If you have a DS Lite, and all you want the SCDS2 for is GBA, then just get an EZFlash 3in1. Instead of emulating the GBA, it plays them using the DS's GBA hardware, so compatibility is pretty much 100%. But if you have a DSi/DSi XL, then the SCDS2 is your only option. As for how good the emu is, I have no idea, sorry.

5. herakuzi

herakuzi Member

I only have a DSi so the EZ is out of the question. My only choices right now is to either buy the Supercard or get some sort of device that will play backed-up games on my GBA SP. Or you know just buy the games but who wants to do that XD

6. linkfan551

linkfan551 Well-Known Member

Honestly, the GBA Emulator on the DS2 isn't all that great. Many games it will lag, or just not launch.

7. alukado

alukado Well-Known Member

there is a fix for the GBA emulator
    Solves a lot of games and just makes them awesome. Here it is http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VFPV2R0L

8. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

That's all you need to make it work. ::)