1. This forum is in read-only mode.

SuperCard DSonei says NOthing inserted in the GAME Card Slot

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by freddd, May 28, 2010.

1. freddd

freddd New Member

Before I get blasted here for not reading, I did try searching for SuperCard, but not knowing what i was looking for didn't help either.

OK, my son's DSi shows that on the screen. What he did was inserted the SuperCard with the micro SDHD card in it and put in the triangle thing (writer?) and then plugged into the PC via USB. The light flashed for a sec and that was it and now it shows NOthing inserted in the GAME Card Slot. I am able to remove that original memory card and place it into another(different) SuperCard and it still works. So I believe the problem lies with the first SuperCard.

From what I can find so far is that the firmware needs to be updated on the SuperCard. Any of you pros out there know, also where can I get the firmware?

Thanks in advance...

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Do you know what DSi or whatever version you have? I think that happens on 1.4, i'm not sure though.

3. freddd

freddd New Member

Yes, the DSi is ver 1.4U will updating the firmware on the DSonei card to 1.1 do the trick, or will it do more harm?

Thanks

Was able to find the firmware for DSonei.

4. Qwaetl

Qwaetl New Member

Blow against the tech thing of the Supercard. It's probably dusty.
    Oh, and it's SDHC, if I'm correct.

5. freddd

freddd New Member

Is the Firmware for the SuperCard 1.1 compatible with the DSi firmware 1.4U?
    Post Merge: [time]1275172920[/time]
    Yes it's the SDHC one! Blow against it??? huh...