1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Supercard DSONEi or is it just these roms?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Vodafone, May 20, 2010.

1. Vodafone

Vodafone New Member

err...okay..i'm not sure if its my micros sd..the supercard dsonei flashcart..or the files itself...but dammit..anyone else getting white screen from time to time when i play maplestory ds..even with the anti-patch... pretty much finished playing the archer character..and pretty much after the credits + the scene where yo place the red jewel fragment..its suppose to restart..but it just got stuck in the whitescreen..

also..when i try to save in pokemon heartgold..my save file would be fine for one moment..and then it would corrupt from time to time..if it werent for my backed up savefiles +pokesav someohw managing to recover some corrupt stuff with some editing..i'd probably woulda chucked my own ds out of frustration...but yeah any solutions here??

last thing to add would be that i kinda do have to format my microsd card often too since the whole thing would fail to load all together...

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Your microSD may be dying, replace it.

3. Vodafone

Vodafone New Member

tch. thought it might have to go to that..i did buy a 4gb hc microsd for like..$15..i'm guessing thats too cheap..since it is a noname brand..bleh. alrights thanks! if its still acting up i guess i'm trying a different flashcart..~