1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Supercard DSone V3 help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by the7eleven, Jun 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the7eleven

the7eleven Well-Known Member

I have a few concerns with my Supercard DSone V3
    First, after I installed the new SP8 my card started to load games very slow, like (2-3mins to load a game). So I tried reverting back to the old SP7 which I was originally using, but the same problem still occurs.
    Second, the cheat system seems to be malfunctioning, I made sure that the cheat file was in .scc format, and was named after the rom number, however it does not activate. However it works for some games and not others, for example it works for Mario Kart, but not Pokemon Platinum.
    Due to my card being Chinese and I'm unable to read Chinese (my uncle bought me it) I made sure to set the option of "set patch" so that every box would be the same for each game, and follow the consistency.
    If you have any suggestions, or solutions please post them thanks in advance =).

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Try backing up and reformat your card. How many games are in your cheat database?

3. the7eleven

the7eleven Well-Known Member

I'll try reformatting my card, I haven't had this problem before.
    I have around 3300-3400 .scc cheats in my cheat database, does that affect my performance?
    Thanks again.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I assume so. You can try deleting some game entries from the database using an Editor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.