1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Supercard ds2 works on 3ds?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by kakaim, Mar 29, 2011.

1. kakaim

kakaim Well-Known Member

hiya i been wonderinf this for awhile now and been thinking of trading my dsi xl for this 3ds but i heard all the rumors of the lock up and stuff and i saw on the supercardds2 web site

http://eng.supercard.sc/manual/dstwo/download.htm

its say it has a download for the 3ds and i was wondering if some1 can try this out before i sell my dsi xl

also on another note there aren't any 3d games that people can download is there?

thanks in advance

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

The 3DS has only been out for two months and people expect too much from the hackers. Be patient and sooner or later it may happen. It may take years and not days like everyone is expecting.

Yes, the SCDSTwo works on the 3DS with the latest firmware. I am not using it on there because of the rumors and I want to keep my 3DS clean unlike my other consoles. ::)

And no, there are no 3DS games dumped since the 3DS hasn't been hacked yet like I stated above.

3. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

so im not the only one loyal to nintendos new beast of a machine

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say I'm loyal to them or it. I really like the console, yes. Enough to not want to pirate it, if possible, and if good games come out for it.