1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Supercard Ds One - SD speed problem :(

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Rysio, Jun 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

So, I've lately noticed that my Supercard is starting to work worse. I have more slowdowns, and some games seem to work a LOT worse (like Disgaea :'(). I'm no technical genius, so please help me if you can ;) Also, I wonder if setting SD speed higher lowers battery life...

I have latest firmware and I'm not using cheats (and that lowers games speed, no doubt). My SD-Kingston 4gb

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Backup all your files and format your card. Then put all the files back on the card.

As the card gets used, files may fragment on it, causing seek times to be longer, and then causing lag and slowdowns.

3. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Done that before, no effect :(

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Does this happen with most of your games or? You may have to get another.

5. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

It's like 1/2 , commercial games like Mario Cart or Zelda for example, are running normal. Suikoden, Puzzle Quest (wtf?), Disgaea and Lego Battles are most laggy for now, and Lego is slowing so much when there are more units than 5 on screen, that it's too flustrating to play... Just after I bought card, Disgaea and PuzzleQ. played perfectly, now they have slowdowns. And yes, I tried to change those roms to new ones

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.