1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Super Smash Bros Show Down Smash Finale - DS, PSP, Xbox 360 arcade

Discussion in 'General News' started by mrsmes, Jul 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

That's right people of romulation, in January the 21st 2011 we at yoyoroms.webs.com(no domain brought yet used a simple option that was free called freewebs) we are designing a game for ds, ds lite, dsi, psp, xbox 360 arcade, pc, mac, to bring you the latest in ISOMETRIC BRAWLING, complete with jumping, walking attacking, 50 characters, 30 stages, 16 items. We are also designing the site and buying a domain and license to nintendo's resources and sony's resources and microsoft's resources, and publishing a 60 hour max demo, and the price to buy it is only $15.00 as for Super Smash Bros Show Down Smash Finale 2, the real finale, we will have 100 characters and 60 stages and 40 bonus stages, and 30 mini games and 32 items, all for $30.00 as for the bonus, stages how ever it will cost another $5.00 but that is only 40 extra stages. (Mods may feel free to remove the link and lock the topic when necessary after the first 2 posts) How ever banning or deleting a creator of games and a distributor will not be nice, and the topic removed means no one is informed about the new games. also were thinking about making far cry for nintendo 3 DS, and also far cry 2, you use the dpad to move and the left analog stick to aim and "R" button to shoot.

2. Reider

Reider Modereider

You'll excuse me if I doubt that you'll actually follow through the entire way with this.

Regardless, I imagine you'll get nailed with a C&D before it gets finished in the event you actually do manage something.

3. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

I'll send it to nintendo and sell it to them and buy a license to use their resources and along with the same with sony and microsoft, I am just giving you guys what you all want, a ssb game for ds unlike the other ones without sound and a lot of stages and then yes finally for psp and xbox 360's arcade section, imagine playing it on live mode and having 16 players in one session.

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

You won't be able to port it to all of those systems if you're using Nintendo's characters no matter how you plan on using it or even trying to port it will bring about a law suit beyond your control...

5. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

[​IMG]
    That's never gonna be finished... And no one is gonna pay for it.

6. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

fail you go to nintendo they sue you then use the money to create a better game

7. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

You don't have to be an average internet troll and add "FAIL!!!" all the time...

If you're going to troll, do a better job. ;)

8. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

im not trolling i dont know what that is

9. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

XD funny joke topic bud.

10. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

Oh No I was serious in fact i am making the engine right now, the first with game maker and then ds game maker, then psp game maker, then Python, for the rest of the series.

11. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Nintendo isn't gonna buy a crappy version of game off of you that they can make themselves. You also won't be able to sell SSB, a Nintendo copyright to Sony and microsoft. Which is why this is a joke topic.

12. Oteupaiecona

Oteupaiecona Well-Known Member

Do you even know GML, or are you planning on making this lucrative game with point and click commands?
    Also, by the lack of originality you show on your website name (all you did was change your Game Maker's website name from yoyogames to yoyoroms) i'm not expecting much originality in your game.
    Let me guess, do you plan on using MS Paint for your chars?

13. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

How many times do I have to tell you people? LEAVE IT TO THE PROS!!! Don't ruin the series.

14. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Did you do the animation on Sponge bob, Transformers and make Assassin's Creed 2's game engine?

15. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

hey i know a solid publisher called silver feather, im sure they can help ya out

16. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

This guy wants to make a game from Game maker and DS game maker and expects it to sell?

Reminds me of that other banned guy over here from awhile back.

17. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

This is hilarious :) Not going to happen in a million years.

18. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Super fail...
    There are Smash Bros. games for DS. Super Smash Bros. Rumble and ClashDS.

19. Reider

Reider Modereider

Yes, and this guy is just as banned for unrelated reasons. :)

So, based on that, I'm locking this. There's really no point in leaving it open now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.